Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 05:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Loveline has sort of always doubled as a "my dick has open sores all over it" forum, so I guess the title could just be changed to reflect that?
It's was more like a "My dick is weird" forum more than anything really
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 05:11 PM       
Well, I am a fat, pale little trollop, and I did make a frankenberry fort, but you are utterly incorrect on my having eaten it all, sir.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 10th, 2008, 05:15 PM       
I knew you were a trollop! I sooooo called that one!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
Ouch my head hurts. I need hangover advice
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 06:50 PM       
I would open a thread about medical herb
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2008, 10:58 PM       
That's a great idea. We could move all my gastrointestinal misery threads to it, as well as the earwax and scab videos I posted, not to mention the thread about the mucus plug. Sweet.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 04:34 PM       
Doctor, I've had a splitting headache for the past few days. It all began when I was working under my car and the jack slipped. Oh, and my head's been bleeding too. Any idea about the cause of it?
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 06:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Doctor, I've had a splitting headache for the past few days. It all began when I was working under my car and the jack slipped. Oh, and my head's been bleeding too. Any idea about the cause of it?
I prescribe a orthopedic pillow to put between your head and your headboard when your dad rapes you.

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 08:24 PM       
Quote:
I think we need a medical forum
no
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 08:31 PM       
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 08:55 PM       
Every few weeks I'll notice something weird and I'll take it as a reason to suspect I might have a malignant growth putting pressure in the area between my pituitary gland and my optic nerves. Then I remind myself that I'm not hypochondriac enough to think about brain tumors all the time, so I do something else instead.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 12th, 2008, 09:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
no
i agree
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 07:36 AM       
Tadao, doesn't it stop being entertaining for you at some point?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 05:08 PM       
no
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 05:18 PM       
:*
Insane Writer
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
Yeah, you kind of missed my joke. Or ignored it.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 07:06 PM       
He saw your joke and raised you an inappropriate comment.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 08:40 PM       
I am proud of her though, she has easily brushed me off and showed me the respect I deserve.
Insane Writer
Old Oct 13th, 2008, 10:02 PM       
Mm. Thanks.

Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 12:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I prescribe a orthopedic pillow to put between your head and your headboard when your dad rapes you.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 03:57 PM       
Someone made Seven Force smile! :o
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 04:00 PM       
It means that I'm a horrible person and should be murdered for the good of mankind.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 04:14 PM       
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 11:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Ouch my head hurts. I need hangover advice
Isn't the best way to cure a hangover to eat a shitload of protein or something? All I remember from Manswers was the guy eating this disgusting sandwich made from every breakfast food imaginable.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 14th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
Really greasy food makes you feel better, so does more booze as well.