Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

eatxmexupx is probably a spambot
Old May 28th, 2004, 11:54 PM       
Darling... do you need a hug?
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2004, 04:26 AM       
my adivce is to stop with the party for a wile. not quit, just take a break.

then, if you still want to hang with these people, then hang. its kinda of a queston of "i like hanging with these people because i like them" or "i like hanging with these people because i like getiing fucked up"

way back in the day, i was doing meth. A LOT. after a few months, this one day, i just looked at the people i was hanging with and was like "WHAT THE FUCK AM I DOING HANGING WITH THESE CRAZY FUCKERS?!?!?!" so i stoped the meth and stoped hanging out with them.

now there all in jail. except for one. who i still call a "good friend". i guess what i'm saying is you got to see things with a clear head to get a clear answer...

oh yeah, i made this post while drunk...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
LOL INTERNETS
Command Prompt is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2004, 05:11 AM       
Everyone goes through this. Its called social dissonance and its the act of judgeing our own actions by comparison to others to create a sense of normality, and a comfort zone of individuality. Frankly I often wonder other people talk about and if I should be having a better conversation, but after talking to so many people from so many walks of life, all I've realized that all people talk about is the same stupid shit.

If your worried about whether or not you're comfortable with your close friends anymore, its probably closer to whether or not you're comfortable with your own self. I don't think its nessessarily a bad thing that you're only comfortable with other people if you have a drink or you're stoned, thats more of way of showing others that your comfortable talking to them. So really, you're relieving thier anxiety and making them open up more to you which is what makes you more comfortabe talking, not the booze or drugs in your system.

Anyway, I'm only 22 and I drink fairly occasionally and I smoke pot very often, very often now that I'm done school for the summer, and I don't really care. It doesn't bother me. I'd think I'd only have a problem if I couldn't be happy without it. You should probably just take a week off, and get it out of your system. You'll feel better, and you'll enoy it more when you start again.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old May 29th, 2004, 12:35 PM       
Good luck figuring this out soundtest. Despite all the advice given in this thread, it's something you're ultimately gonna have to figure out yourself, since it's such a personal problem.