FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 05:47 AM        My final Media Class paper
Luke Maxwell
Vargas
SOC 15
May 14, 2003

[center:51b3452e4f]City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly’s Gold[/center:51b3452e4f]
City Slickers remains to be the one of the funniest and most memorable comedy films in the last 600 years. The film is about a big city big shot from the city (the big city) and his two buddies going on a cattle ranch expedition. They go out and learn more about life, and on the way Curly (this old guy that dies and I think is like the principal of the ranch or something) dies, and Billy Crystal puts his hand up a cows but and pulls out a dog, and then shoots the cow. As hilarious as this movie sounds, there are a few touching moments, like when the movie ends and they are all okay. The sequel is about them finding out that Curly was really a pirate, and he had some buried treasure up in the mountains. They valued Curly’s gold.

In one of the scenes, Curly’s twin brother (They find out that Curly had a twin brother, who is not a pirate, because he did not have an eye-patch or peg-leg or parrot or peg-boy around him at all. I’ll bet you they got switched somehow and the pirate Curly got dried out and that’s how he died. How did they get switched? When the heck are they gonna make that into a movie? They should ride that prequel fever wave and make City Slickers 0!) says “Let’s get that gold!” showing how much that they value the gold. Do you remember this scene? I do, I mean, it was in the commercials.

In another scene, the map to the gold catches on fire! And the fat gay from Saturday Night Live who is taking over Bruno Kirby’s role almost kills himself chasing the map in the wind and almost falling off a cliff! This life-risking stunt really shows how much they care about that gold! This scene, too, was in all the commercials, and I think that’s because it was a really really really really really really important scene. If the movie-going public doesn’t buy the fact that the gold is something worth going after they will not see the movie, who wants to see a movie about not getting some gold? I work at Movies 10 and very few people saw the Pianist and I think it’s because there was no body getting the gold.

There is also a scene where Billy Crystal looks in the mirror and does funny dances and talks with an accent and he has a bow tie on his neck that moves around all funny, I’m not sure what that scene is about but I sure laugh my (a-word) off when I see it!

In conclusion, I have only seen two other movies in my entire life besides this one (I haven’t seen all of it because my dog was being a dick and I had to turn of TNT so I could make the dog stop being such a dick but he did not stop being a dick he’s not even our dog it’s my mom’s boyfriend’s dog, my mom’s boyfriend is a total (f-word)ing dick I hate him!!) and those movies were Cannonball Run and Cannonball Run II, but I confuse the two of them because they have almost the exact same name and I might mess up and describe scenes from the wrong one! The good thing about this movie is that it has an extra bit after the number, if it were just “City Slickers II” I would probably get confused because they are almost the same movie!

In conclusion: The End! I hope you learned as much about CSII:TLOCG (City Slickers II: The Legend of Curly’s Gold) as much as I did while writing this essay paper!

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 07:20 AM       

I knew there was someone out there who appreciated Billy Crystal's charming wit as much as I do.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 11:02 AM       
You have to tell us what you get on that
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
Daphne is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 11:19 AM        Re: My final Media Class paper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
They should ride that prequel fever wave and make City Slickers 0!) says “Let’s get that gold!” showing how much that they value the gold. Do you remember this scene? I do, I mean, it was in the commercials.

that's great Jixby.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 12:31 PM       
OMG DOES UR TEACHER THINK UR RETARDED
macgruder is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 02:42 PM       
Youd probably get an F if thats a real paper, but funny none-the-less.
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 02:57 PM       
FUCK.

I slept in and he absolutely will not accept late papers. I woke up at 11:50 and it's due at noon, and I was put into this interesting possition; do I even try to rush to school (It takes me like 20 minutes to drive to school without speeding) just to turn in an essay that says "fuck you" that I'll get an F on anyway?

So I didn't get to turn it in
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 14th, 2003, 03:10 PM       

It was very LOL, and it does deserve more than an F for humor and originality anyway. You should have taken the chance with speeding and killing a few worthless lives to get there on time and turn it in.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 04:15 PM       

Every time I tried to turn in papers like that, the teachers never got it. Sometimes they even write "I don't get it" right on the paper.

Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
MY DAD
kon is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 05:54 PM       
Good one Jixby.

wreckreation is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 09:42 PM       
FAILURE!!!
NEXT TIME YOU SHOULDN'T STAY UP ALL NIGHT TALKING TO YOUR ONLINE FRIENDS!