Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 10:55 AM       
Ok, so anyway, I had a date tonight. She wanted to see Inception, so we did, and it was a really good movie, but I sort of had to explain the end wich made me feel bad. She.... she brought snacks for us into the cinema hidden in her purse, like sandwiches and a bottle of juice. This seemed less 'mumsy' and more 'Fuck the System' to me.

Then we went for a curry and she said she wanted to just share one, so I ordered one and then she changed her mind so I had to sit and eat a curry while she watched. But I still managed to make her laugh inbetween mouthfulls so that was good.

Then she told me how she didn't know about Vietnam, and I explained the interesting aspects of Russian gas pipelines. She's got an innocent aspect about her that only comes from living at the bottom of nowhere.

All in all, it was good times, and she wants to do it again, so next time I might get my leg over.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 10:59 AM       
I'm glad you had a nice time, honey. :>
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 11:08 AM       
Thanks babes.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 12:04 PM       
Good job but we only care about her defects.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 01:50 PM       
What's she look like?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 03:00 PM       
ASK HER HOW SHALLOW SHE WANTS IT.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 04:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
I think bill and i met this chick last night
Lol. That was totally her.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 31st, 2010, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
ASK HER HOW SHALLOW SHE WANTS IT.
I dislexioioio'd the H AND W
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 04:14 AM       
So she didn't want me to know her last name for some reason, and I was all "haha, what's wrong with it? Is it something like "Penis" or "Hitler" or what?" and she was all "OMG you guessed it! Wow." and I thought she was joking but her last name is Hitler
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 04:40 AM       
lololololollolololololol
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 05:40 AM       
was her mother a wrestler
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 05:42 AM       
is SHE a wrestler
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 07:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
What's she look like?
She smells like a fresh shower and looks a lot like a warm summer day, if that helps. Oh, also brunette and hot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
is SHE a wrestler
That would be awesome but I don't know yet. Is there a wrestler called Hitler? If there is let me know, I could use that to my advantage.

"It's not that bad! Nobody has even heard of ADOLF Hitler, it's a famous name because of the wrestler. I swear."
OH GOD
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 07:42 AM       
i was making a bottom reference
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 08:25 AM       
I didn't know Eddie's mother was a wrestler
OH GOD
Old Aug 1st, 2010, 03:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by s1e5, 's up
Eddie: When did you last go to church?
Richie: Well I don't have to go -- I'm Church of England. What are you, Eddie?
Eddie: I don't know.
Richie: Well, what was your mother?
Eddie: A wrestler.
Richie: Well, maybe that's enough general knowledge for one day.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 03:42 PM       
Is Bottom the same people as Filthy, Rich and Catflop?
OH GOD
Old Aug 2nd, 2010, 11:45 PM       
ys basically, and also the young ones
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:06 AM       
<<< This guy, anyway.
OH GOD
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:10 AM       
off / back on topic, i started a okcupid account when this thread was started and proceeded to ignore it completely until yesterday, and whaddaya know ladies actually have been messaging me, i guess okcupids jerkish tendency to nag you to make contact with others has SOME benefits
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:23 AM       

Good stuff William. Any good results?

On a related note, the 'joke' site that someone set up in my name has gotten one or two messages too, nobody interesting though.
OH GOD
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 12:37 AM       
well i got two messages and both ladies are scary for various reasons so i havent said anything to them yet(not that that is really exceptional ALL LADIES ARE SCARY )
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 01:02 AM       
Scary ladies are the best
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 06:29 AM       
Willy's right, there's some scary ladies on there, not the good kind of scary either. My first response was so scary I quietly deleted it without responding and pretended I never saw it
Old Aug 3rd, 2010, 06:35 AM       
LOL.

I actually got a message form an older woman... well, older than me; 37, and I replied with so much gutso that I think I scared her off and she never got back to me.