Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 04:45 PM       
Yes, of course. Obesity is a disease. Blame it on everything but yourself ... this is the way the world ends ... this is the way the world ends ... you freakin' blights.

Wherever you go, there you are.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 04:58 PM       
You sound frustrated.

I recommend Wellbutrin-XL once per day dosage.

It's simply wonderful. You can tell by the commercials. Sunshine just doesn't look that good unless your pretty damn fucked up on something...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 05:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
Given the sorry "I want everything and I want it now ... but I don't don't want to work for it." society that's starting to come up, I can see why you don't think my argument stands to reason. If you want to get in shape, you don't get the fat sucked out of you through liposuction, you eat right and exercise and that takes time and effort. Boohoo! So far, you've managed the "eat right" part to some degree and that's commendable. All that's left is the exercise part. As in the diet, you can't expect to achieve fitness all at once, either. It takes time. I'm no fitness nut by any means but I do some regular exercise and I feel better physically and emotionally. Although the emotionally (self-esteem wise) is a bit shallow, I'm being honest. If you didn't want the "in shape" part of it, you wouldn't have brought it up. Seeing as you did, I've given you the most honest course of action I can think of. If you don't want to at least try, the STFU and stop whining. That is all.
What the hell are you rambling about? I just said in my previous post that my lack of exercise is a problem. That implies that the solution lies with exercise. I'm agreeing with you, for God's sake.
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 06:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
If you don't buy it, I posted my picture (albeit a TERRIBLE one... I'm much sexier IRL) in the Post Yer Picture Here thread. You'll have to dig a little for it, it's a couple posts back.
- You can find Zorro's pic HERE.

- Here's some friendly advice. Stay the fuck away from McOutHouse. Start being physically active by walking somewhere, anywhere, but fucking McOutHouse and when you're up to it, start a very modest weight training program. In no time you'll toss away your faggot épée and start swinging something manly like an axe or a sledge hammer...
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 6th, 2004, 08:00 PM       
Don't forget wristguards to keep your hands from flopping around while you exercise.
Mocker

Old Oct 7th, 2004, 05:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only...
What the hell are you rambling about? I just said in my previous post that my lack of exercise is a problem. That implies that the solution lies with exercise. I'm agreeing with you, for God's sake.
Then do it, Fatty McSweatpants ... and don't post here again until you do! Dismissed!!

=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 05:28 PM       
*tries to pitch some Paxil in Kelly's mouth*

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Oct 7th, 2004, 08:35 PM       
I just don't understand why you guys still call me Fatty.

P.S. MAN DO I HATE THAT PIC.

I vow to post another picture on here within a year.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 8th, 2004, 07:40 AM       
Within a year? Is this one of your dumb 'jokes'? People call you fat because you are boring and unfunny.

Welcome to the real world fatcunt.
Mocker

Old Oct 8th, 2004, 04:06 PM       
It takes him three trips to haul ass!

Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 11:09 PM       
Tonight, Morgan Spurlock came to Cornell and spoke about his experiences doing Supersize Me. Before that, though, he screened the film, which I very much enjoyed.

About Spurlock's approach, I don't have to expand on what El Blanco already said. He's right that these people do a lot of damage, but at some point, we have to take it into our own hands.

After the screening, Spurlock spoke about his reasoning for choosing to eat McDonalds exclusively for the film--being that Mc Donalds is usually the trendsetter in fast-food industry. He talked about the after effect of the film, and how shortly after it premiered at Sundance, McDonalds made some changes. Such as elimnating the Supersize option. And the "health by association" spin, where they'll have the gymnast advertise McDonalds. Of course, she doesn't actually eat McDonalds, as he pointed out. She's an athlete! He completed the speech by saying that the voting machine of 21st Century is the Cash Register.

While many of us were walking into the auditorium, we were handed out flyers saying that Supersize Me was a hoax full of distortions. Unlike people who fact checked Michael Moore, who actually had some valid points, most of the stuff they tried to expose wasn't anything that Spurlock freely owns up to. In this case, I think the fact checkers were doing more distortions that the "spin master" himself.

Offhand, Spurlock is a genuinely nice guy. I complimented him on his use of Wesley Willis' "Rock and Roll McDonalds" in the film, and he made some remark when I asked for his autograph.