Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 03:29 PM       
Firtht and foremotht, let me welcome you back and say for all of us how relieved we are. Your six month long case of burst appendix must have been very taxing. Say, did you know if you click on the link in your sig, all you get is

This website is temporarily unavailable.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please check back soon.

Site Administrator/Owner please log-in below for reactivation
Login Name:
Password:

I know it went down while you were sick, but you might want to think about logging in and get it going again. It's a great site, and I'm still offering ten american dollars for it.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Nice to see all the Kerry supporters were bright enough to converge on one spot. I'm sure the short buses were burning the midnight oil on that day!
YES!!! YEEEEEES! DAMNIT, YES!!!!
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 05:57 PM       
Eric, not only were those pictures and your captions awesome, but you managed to somehow bring back VinceZeb. Well done, man!
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 26th, 2004, 11:58 PM       
clinton's hot :O
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2004, 09:26 AM       
Quote:
burst appendix
Fuck me, there is a god after all!
Old Oct 27th, 2004, 10:36 AM       
Not just any appendicitis, a SIX MONTH LONG case!
Mocker

Helm is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2004, 07:44 PM       
I for one am not too excited about the invisible "SSPAD I WAS THERE I WANTED TO HOLD YOU BUT I HAVE NO TANGIBLE EXISTENCE" vince coming back to the forums

But anyhow, the pictures and captions were great. Did you notice your country's going to hell

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 09:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Firtht and foremotht, let me welcome you back and say for all of us how relieved we are. Your six month long case of burst appendix must have been very taxing. Say, did you know if you click on the link in your sig, all you get is

This website is temporarily unavailable.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please check back soon.

Site Administrator/Owner please log-in below for reactivation
Login Name:
Password:

I know it went down while you were sick, but you might want to think about logging in and get it going again. It's a great site, and I'm still offering ten american dollars for it.
I know this may deflate your ego, but that site or this site wasn't really a major concern anymore. After I got out of the hospital... I kinda forgot this place even existed. Althought I have noticed that nothing has changed since I last came on.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 09:33 PM       
Quote:
After I got out of the hospital...
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2004, 11:03 PM       
shaking tons of strange hands would suck as a must-do. he probably heavy-duty sterilizes himself afterwards. great pictures and commentary, chojin.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 06:01 AM       
Quote:
Althought I have noticed that nothing has changed since I last came on.
Yup, you're still a wazzock.
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 12:29 PM       
That site would be, I assume, your own, which you abandoned and presumably stopped paying for, this site is this site, and what about your old pals at Newsfilter?

You were gon from the internet, and while you might try to tell us it's because you had other things to do, here you are again. And among many things that haven't changed, no one at the hospital taught you English. My guess? You did something that got you in trouble, and didn't have the money for the internet, or maybe Mom took away the basement hook-up as punishment.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 01:46 PM       
I bet Vinth ate his Internet.
Striped Tomato
Zebra 3 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 29th, 2004, 03:34 PM       
- And I'll bet Vinth ate whole bowl of Internets.

cherry is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 02:07 PM        nice one
good going Chojin.
I don't know if you know this or not, but i really like you chojin. I am not even drunk (in fact, I hardly drink at all these days) there's something about the way you take things on that I admire. whether its its trivial stuff or massive, like this post you seem really open minded, with no sign of the apathy that cripples most people under 30.

ROCK!

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 31st, 2004, 02:41 PM       
thanks, gem :o it's really disheartening to think that close to 50% of our country is still voting to re-elect a complete moron, and i've come to 3 reasons why anyone would conciously make such a decision.

They are either
- Stupid (Ignores facts and reason)
- Highly religious (Could go under ignorant, but that's another topic)
- or Ignorant (Doesn't know facts, hasn't been reasoned with properly, and either sides with their traditional party like it was a football team or goes with gut reactions based on the current offices the candidates hold or the length of the words they choose to use.)

For example, my girlfriends' parents are voting Bush, even though her mother is a teacher. Their reason (and specifically said it was the only reason) was that they feel safer with Bush. Unlike most of the morons voting in the country, they at least watched 1/2 of two of the debates, and it's just crazy to me that they somehow think a vote for Bush is a vote for safety, considering the middle east is now REALLY 'put-off' with us. 9/11 did not make the world less safe, nor was it the product of a less-safe world. Terrorists have been trying to pull this shit for decades, and the one time they finally succeed the rest of the world has to fall in line to help us blow the crap out of unrelated nations.

It's maddening how ignorant most people in this country are, and excuse the President's performance in the debates with 'well, he's not good at debating'. It's not like we asked the men to have an impromptu basketball match, the entire point of the event was to show you how these people think (which generally occurs near the end, when they run out of rhetoric). It was clear that George wasn't thinking at all. But it doesn't really matter come election day because everyone has to root for their favorite team and refuses to educate themselves on the issues or make choices that would benefit the entire world and not just their petty religious beliefs.

I personally think that anyone that doesn't have at least a working understanding of our political situation should refrain from voting. Voting is a right, not a requirement, and if you're going to do it you should at least have a coherent explanation for why. There should be a little quiz at the door that you have to pass just to prove that you know what you're doing, and that you're not just voting for whomever has the most appealing name or other equally worthless reasons, just on the account that you can.

It's clear to me that Americans don't deserve to vote, since they apparently can't handle the responsibility of democracy.
Ricky Glue is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 10:18 PM       
If only we could have Clinton back! I think we just should make some changes and piledrive Bush out of office and just ask Bill really nicely and send him a flower/coffee basket. I think we could get him back...I'm willing to trade 2 Pikachus, 3 Blastoises and a Metapod for Clinton's big return.

What pokemon are YOU?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 10:25 PM       
Reading Ricky Glue's posts in this forum is like watching the special olympics. It's heartwarming that he tries.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 1st, 2004, 10:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
It's clear to me that Americans don't deserve to vote, since they apparently can't handle the responsibility of democracy.
i think a lot of people don't feel that their vote really counts for much, especially after all the confusion over the last election. i'm not saying that's an excuse, or that i feel that way. but we're not a pure democracy. and we don't have it all down like we sometimes claim.

people like you who voice their opinions and do it loudly, though, do bring more of an awareness. in my city, they're expecting a 75 to 80 percent voter turnout, which is completely unheard of. very cool. regardless of whether they're voting for the candidate you or i think is best.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 2nd, 2004, 10:52 AM       
ima young poor homo :o nothing either of them do will benefit me. so it's jus lookin for who is least likely to smack me upside the head personally. :o im mostly just showing up to vote against the marriage amendment to my state constitution.