Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 07:55 PM        Notice
Mmmcdaniel has been banned for refusing to read the rules and generally fagging about, averaging 85 posts a day, ignoring all of the rules, etc.

Normally this wouldn't be worth a thread, however I feel that I need to address mockers at large:

Banning is a last resort. We only ban when we have failed as a community to make someone upset enough to leave of their own volition. It is your duty as patrons of this message board to protect it from the internet. Part of what gives this place its charm is the wit of its core members, which is tempered through trying to figure out just how badly you can ruin some idiot's day using only words on a message board.

Next time we have a galaxy-class chunder monkey who just discovered the tall black box dad got him for his fifteenth birthday can magically transport him and all eight thousand of his opinions to our doorstep, I want the rest of you to deal with it before I have to open the administration panel. Not because it's difficult to ban someone, but because it's too easy to turn them off, forget about it, and stagnate. You owe it to yourself, your country, and the lord Jesus Christ.

Or something.

By the way, this is not an invitation for the other board idiots to prepare for XTREME FLAME WARS on all of our forums. In light of this notice, I will be banning the fuck out of you lot until this thread is off the first page.

GRR.
-Chojin
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 08:01 PM       
Are you sure it's not because he was mean to your girlfriend?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 08:10 PM       
What is it with you and playing favorites to every mouth-breather that moseys in here and has a few weeks to kill?

It looks like AChimp banned him first I had to settle with banning his IP address
Psychedelic
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
What is it with you and playing favorites to every mouth-breather that moseys in here and has a few weeks to kill?
I could care less if you ban him, it was just a question. Don't get your pink panties in a bunch. It just seems like a board that is explicitly favoring mocking would not have such a low tolerance.

I just thought that you shouldn't have banned Max and Terra. I thought they were funny. A few of the old timers got mad at them and "poof" they were gone.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 09:26 PM       
with all the morons who are given full reign to make fools of themselves, i'd say the tolerance level here is rather high.

CrazyBlackDude is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie
with all the morons who are given full reign to make fools of themselves, i'd say the tolerance level here is rather high.
It's the internet; I'm sorry we're not all business-suit-wearing black tie tea drinking sophisticated billionaires who speak only of Robert Frost and Niezsche.
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 09:42 PM       
wow! are you miss cleo? you've got me pegged perfectly!

CrazyBlackDude is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 09:44 PM       
When does Miss Cleo peg people? I thought it was clairvoyance.
No sir, I don't like it
DeadKennedys is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 09:49 PM       

-Sethomas, Cunning Linguist
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 09:57 PM       
HEY LOTIDA I REMEMBER WHEN MR. ADVENTURE CALLED YOU A LESBIAN
:LOL
Psychedelic
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 10:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimebanned
HEY LOTIDA I REMEMBER WHEN MR. ADVENTURE CALLED YOU A LESBIAN
:LOL
Those were the good ole' days!!

P.S. Is your caps lock stuck?
Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2005, 10:33 PM       
I miss him already.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 02:04 AM       
Yeah Chojin, i know that you are super excited to find that you can simply click on a button and make a topic that literally several people will look at. That can be a kind of rush, a high even, but do me a favor and think before you spew your shit onto my computer screen.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 05:53 AM       
I'm sorry I can't be here enough for the community. Practically the only times I will get do any involvment is on a weekend pass. I could make a thread and hopefully give a small chance of haven/heaven but I can easily explain Job Corps in just a few words and everyone would figure it out in a second. There was conflict between me and one person over there but then he got kicked out. Oh and a dumbass kid got kicked out for doing drugs. That and everyone bitches about things that they somehow don't expect. Cripes, it's light military school, why don't these stupid fucks learn that?

DeadKennedys, I easily mistook you for KellyChaos. Fuck you.

Lotida, you're one of those stupid cunts who'll say "just kidding" after a failed attempt at feigning anger and call them tightwads when they don't get it.

Big McLargehuge, last I remember was the fact that you suck.

Chojin, it's too late to join that damn mockwar but if I made my own little thread that I was 100% certain of being high quality no matter how many times I looked back at it would I be able to over shadow everyone? It's not like they're putting any heart into it. YOU STUPID CUNT WHY DON'T YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP? See? There's some heart. But no, they're all busy jumping up and down via their dicks against the ground with a Playboy magazine in which every second page was a pure fucking hard on. Honestly, what is it with you guys when the only things you can do is show your dick off to everyone and expect a fucking pullitzer? Hey! Oh! Wait! Isn't that pullitzer for me? And when they leave you guys then attempt to play "Dueling Banjos" by aiming your dick at a banjo and imagining every turn off and turn on you can find as you hold the chords down so that when your dick gets hard it'll rise with enough force to pluck the strings but not to climax. Then you go to bed and fuck your Mom.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 08:00 AM       
Did anyone read that long winded diatribe above, or did everyone else just assume that the writer was a dickhole as well?

I thought so......
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 09:20 AM       
I read it. Unfortunately.

Screw that guy. He was told plenty of times to knock it off. Then he's dumb enough to brag about it on THE BAN LIST, of all places.
was never good
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 10:24 AM       
Lotida: If you had read the thread, you'd know it was about a push to not ban people.

CrazyBlackDude: Given that you already assume you're a board idiot, you've bested OAO in reading comprehension.

DK: Hilarious!

Big: WHATWHATWHAT?!

Shy: We'll keep your résumé on file.

No. No. You're all missing the point. I wasn't trying to encourage random hostility. Directed hostility is where it's at. New people - in specific, the ones that probably yell their responses while they type them for extra impact.

We used to yell at every new person that came in, and the people that stayed were usually better for it. If you don't, idiots get cozy and begin to think their tenure entitles them to be idiots more frequently.

And then they take usernames like Carnivore.

Now, I'm not asking you to HARKEN TO DAYS OF YORE and be witty and have something interesting to say or anything like that. I also especially don't want people to give someone shit based solely on the fact that they're new, even though we used to do that. Just make idiots enjoy this place less. That's all I'm saying. Is that really so tough to understand?
Psychedelic
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 10:32 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy
Lotida, you're one of those stupid cunts who'll say "just kidding" after a failed attempt at feigning anger and call them tightwads when they don't get it.
Aren't you one of those wanna be assholes who have no original thoughts of their own so they try to fit in by regurgitating the same crap they read that someone else wrote? Aren't you that guy? Yea, you look just like him.

P.S. I've never said Just kidding, I've never get mad and cunt is the least offensive word on here since its almost a staple by everyone who posts. Take a deep breath and remind yourself that this is only a messageboard on the internet!
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 12:53 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Big: WHATWHATWHAT?!
I WAS PRACTICING
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 12:55 PM       
Cats, Cats In Deedey
Red, dead meat!
Carnivore is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 03:28 PM       
Would the seemingly gender-confused, self-important denier kindly stop mentioning my name? You've made glaringly obvious your chagrin at my having slipped in here so easily and made myself one among the Mockers (a wholly undeserved honor ) when I first joined. I know that you think I "missed my newbie beatdown" as I now recall you saying on past occasions. I'm not going to argue with you about it, I know it will go nowhere. I know all this upsets you. I enjoy that all this upsets you. Could you possibly let it eat away at you in private and stop "calling me out" as a wrestling fan might state it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Maybe he's overreacting like a child.
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 03:55 PM       
Actually, I never got a newbie beatdown either...except Carnivore giving me hell about being from the south.....
was never good
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 03:55 PM       
Actually, I just dropped your name to see if you'd show up. What do you know!
Dr. Fu is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 05:01 PM       
NO WAIIIIIIIIIIIII.
Ushnor is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2005, 05:54 PM       
I see why you banned Mmmcdaniel. I've been here 3 days and he's already annoying.