Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 04:02 PM        Footprints In The Sand
One day, Vinth and George Bush, Jr. were walking along an ocean beach heavy in conversation. The talk began of good christian values, moved on to stem cell research and third trimester abortion and then, on to the war on terrorism. As time wore on, lil' Vinth head was soon lost in a sea of right wing bliss. But then ... something happened to Vinth to snap him out of it. As Vinth stood looking back at the sand, something curious about the terrain stopped Vinth from his conservative musings and made him stop ol' George mid-sentence. Startled, the president asked Vinth what was wrong. "Mr. President," Vinth babbled on, "looking back in the sand I noticed that there are two sets of footprints in the sand. That represents the two of us walking side by side. I understand that part. But then, every once in a while, I see a haphazard set of six impressions in the sand that don't seem to make any sense." Vinth was truly perplexed. The president put his hand on Vinth's shoulder, smiled knowingly and explained, "That, Vinth my friend, was when I was screwing you."

Wherever you go, there you are.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Nov 22nd, 2003, 06:54 PM       
If you wrote that story on a nice water color painting of a shore line and laminated it to a cedar plaque, I'd buy it.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Nov 24th, 2003, 10:43 AM       
I was thinkin' that water color might be just going over the line into tackeyville but, what the heck, people bought velvet Elvis paintings.

Wherever you go, there you are.