Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Puddle Pirate! ARRRR!
DamnthatDavid is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2005, 02:32 AM       
My friend loved the Navy, and if that "vaccine" didn't screw up his leg muscles, he would still be in it.

Anyway, I'm just worried about the shots. I hate shots.

"Bend off, and put your shirt between your Teeth"

Then they stab you with a needle bigger then a black man's cock.

Fuzzy is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2005, 06:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain
Why is it that when it comes to military matters, civilians insist on listening to the accounts of other civilians?
A-men.

I was in Air Force basic training, I made it through all six weeks, and then got medical discharged during technical school because they thought I had asthma (which turned out to be a respiratory tract infection). I went through all the bullshit, lightweight mind games, and got none of the payoff. I miss it like nothing else in the world, it was a great experience.

Also, Chojin... don't believe every load of shit some flake-o tells you. I watched tons of people flake out and find ways out of their military enlistment while I was in basic training. A couple kids purposefully broke limbs. One purposefully got caught masturbating with a picture of our TI in his hands. One even "attempted" to kill himself in the bathroom with a razor blade (remember kids, it's up the street, NOT across the road). These people are just scared little kids. Knee surgery and "bi-polar" my ass. All of the people who pulled that crap, were the ones who just decided that they couldn't handle the "pressure" in basic. They just wanted to go home to mommy and daddy, where they don't have to work for anything, and they never experience anything in life.

Guitar Woman- The choice is yours, I really think that any advice you get at this point (including mine), should be taken very lightly. Go talk to ALL of the recruiters, DONT sign ANY papers, Don't go to the "MEPS". Just gather info on everything you can. Once you do that, you decide what is best for you. Once you have some ideas on a couple of the branches, that is the time for advice.

Old Apr 29th, 2005, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamnthatDavid
My friend loved the Navy, and if that "vaccine" didn't screw up his leg muscles, he would still be in it.

Anyway, I'm just worried about the shots. I hate shots.

"Bend off, and put your shirt between your Teeth"

Then they stab you with a needle bigger then a black man's cock.
I take it you talk to DJ potatohead or whatever too?

In basic, they gave us a total of 6 shots. You went in a line... kinda like an assembly line getting each shot. they were quick, painless, and I hardly felt a thing (I'm extremely needle phobic). One isn't even really a shot, it's a TB (tuberculosis) "poke". I'm pretty sure the shots are about the same for all branches of the military.

Old Apr 29th, 2005, 07:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain
And no, most guys went the entire 9 weeks without getting a single erection. Heresy attributes it to saltpeter put in our chow, but the government alleges it's a psychological effect.
I'd like to attribute that to the gatorade. Honestly... I think it was the gatorade. They ALWAYS made sure you drank your gatorade (for both that, and the other obvious reason when you're in the middle of Texas).
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2005, 07:11 PM       
Mocker
Old Apr 29th, 2005, 07:12 PM       
Mocker
Old Apr 29th, 2005, 07:14 PM       
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Apr 29th, 2005, 07:55 PM       
Haha!
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 30th, 2005, 07:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy
Knee surgery and "bi-polar" my ass. All of the people who pulled that crap, were the ones who just decided that they couldn't handle the "pressure" in basic.
No shit he did it on purpose, you stupid piece of crap.