Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

JessicaRose is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2005, 10:05 AM       
Quote:
dudes kelly is like the poster child *(no ont her) for the tough resilent guy that sticks around listen mister if you don't like my sharp wit and amazing comedy I'm going to MAKE You like it by sticking around for 20 YEARS or so I'm not sure but I like the kalvin and hobbes avatar because I haven't seen it before hey what can I say. Ok if only more newbies stuck to their guns and by guns in this case meaning posting random crap in every other subforum then philosophy, then posting contextual crap in philosophy, this place would be a better place let me tell you it would be a place where one would be allowed to have mst3k signatures and avatars with actual FACES in them and be fat and join the marines ok
I heard that.

(Man .. that philosophy would so not go over on the SK forums I mod .. To each their own though .. More power to ya!)

"Oh, he’s just being difficult because he’s a freak. ~ Crow MST3K
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2005, 05:08 PM       
You're not allowed to comment or agree with comment.

P.S. I never figured Max as an anti-establishment (re: cheering the underdog) kind of guy. My strategy must change accordingly. A newer, more obscure, adverse and hated Kellychaos must metamorphize from these findings. This thread has been very enlightening.

P.S.S. Don't let me bring you down with me, Glow. I'm my own man ... a lone wolf ... a fighter ... I'll come out on the other side of this. You'll see.

Wherever you go, there you are.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old May 3rd, 2005, 10:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra
like the Kellydude. His humor is middle of the road.
If the surrounding roads are 'route Garfield' and 'knock knock boulevard.'

Quote:
His survival has lasted through the entire time of this forum.
No.

Quote:
His character has not changed one iota and this is a far cry from those of you that have changed several monikers to go with the changing tides that edie around here.

Long live the dancing kat.

is he still using that avatar. i better check.
His character has changed quite a bit since he first arrived. He used to try to interrupt discussions instead of using them as a bookshelf for his unique brand of Reader's Digest comedy. Very few people here have 'changed monikers', and none of them have done so to adjust to the 'changing tides that edie.' 'Edie,' of course, being a colloquial term that Webster's Dictionary loosely defines as 'nonexistant.' His avatar was originally spongebob squarepants before I had Mew change it to several nude Japanese men forcing ejaculation from an older nude Japanese gentleman, who was screaming "Everybody hates me." This was widely received as a vast improvement. I think a similar avatar could help your career here as well, so let me know if you're interested.
Interested. Always interested. Please elaborate more on all of this stuff you just said. Can we take it to oh, say three more long paragrahs?

Thank you.
Psychedelic
Lotida is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 12:23 AM       
Terra is funny......I don't care what you all say!!!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 4th, 2005, 02:20 AM       
Mark my words, that's the last time you make a fool of me, Terra!!

FS is probably a spambot
Old May 4th, 2005, 05:21 AM       
ha ha, the "too long didn't read" defense
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old May 5th, 2005, 04:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helm
dudes kelly is like the poster child *(no ont her) for the tough resilent guy that sticks around listen mister if you don't like my sharp wit and amazing comedy I'm going to MAKE You like it by sticking around for 20 YEARS
I'm also hypo-allergenic and sanitized for your protection.

Wherever you go, there you are.