Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

TOP CHEF
Stabby is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 05:57 PM        Stipcreator is jerk-land
More like SHIT creator get it??

I'm so pissed, I sign on today ready to make a comic and, "What's this? All my comics are gone" I got banned! StupidCreator sucks.
First CAPTAIN_FARM_FRESH from my favorites got banned yesterday after making only 7 comics and then today they take me down after 154 comics and almost a year of loyal service! Well, not loyal service, but it would have been nice to maybe get a warning first or a message, "Hey knock off the shennigans" Instead I'm just banned and I can't even bitch on the forums because I can't post there... All that work gone... I don't care if the comics were offensive or childish or stupid or not funny, I still worked on them and made 154 of them and I want them. What jerks to just delete everything.

http://www.stripcreator.com/users/Stabsalot

I know some of yous guys made comics. (I think I had HickMan's on my favorites becasue he said 'hand job') Are they just on a banning spree or something. I wasn't OVERLY offensive, not any more offensive than some of the comics that people try to pass off as ACTUALLY funny. I am offended by those comics.
And I hadn't even made a comic in over a week until last night I made one because Farmfresh got banned, so all it said was "how does a person get banned after only making 7 comics? that captain farm fresh must have been one bad dude, I bet he has a guitar at home" or something along those lines. Eitherway, I can't see THAT worthy of a ban.
My theory: stripcreator is jerks. [/url]

uplinked is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 06:07 PM       
What sorta comics were they?

Rock Candy 39 cents? Hell yeah I want some!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 06:15 PM       
StripCreator is so last February

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/netuohnav

Those are my faggy stupid comics. I got like 500 of them. :o

I don't make any anymore because they banned Doug and mommyanddaddy (PillowFight) and then they unbanned Doug but mommyanddaddy (PillowFight) was still banned and then later they banned SpazBoy the Mitey and then Captain Robo (who had funny comics ) and then KON

Cap'n Crunch got banned too I think.

And they never banned me

AND THERE'S THE STORY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 06:18 PM       
Yeah, they banned me.

Then I PMed Brad "You're a cunt, you're a faggot." like 50 times.
Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 07:41 PM       
i'm not banned yet

but that's because my strips suck

THEY MUST LIKE THEM
TOP CHEF
Stabby is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 07:42 PM       
What jerks

They must even ban your IP address becasue I cou;dnt make any comics under my friends account.

Your comics are pretty funny there esuohlim, but you better make a quick comic about politics or liberals or a matrix comic or some stupid shit to make you look like a psuedo-intelectual jackass before you get banned too...
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 07:47 PM       
http://veepers02.budlight.com/servic...B-B3EE4054966E

-willie
Mocker
EverythingWillSuck is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 07:49 PM       
ahah it turns out I can't login now.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 07:56 PM       
I made fun of Brad so much that I should be banned. Not the delete-all-comics banned though. I'd like to keep my comics.

HERE ARE SOME "BRAD SUCKS" COMICS ^_^

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/netuohnav/189194
http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/netuohnav/183883
http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/netuohnav/180684

And here are two Mario Bros. related comics that I just read and LOLOLed at

http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/netuohnav/186889
http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/netuohnav/186891

Maybe I should start making comics again

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 08:46 PM       
brad will ban anyone and delete their comics if ANY of the established members complain ONCE about you with no warning

-willie
PILLOWFIGHT is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 08:52 PM       
I GOT BANNED TOO!! I STILL LOG IN SOMETIMES AND CHANGE MY PROFILE BUT ALSO YOU CANT PM PEOPLE WHEN YOUR BANNED!!
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 09:00 PM       
NOOO

MEATMAN is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 09:21 PM       
Try creating another username. With a totally different profile. Then, do something that will really get their knickers in a twist. (I always wanted to say that) Then, when they ban you, do the whole thing all over again. Keep coming back for all of eternity. That may make them change their habitual banning, but even if it doesn't, it's as fun as hell.
Oh God
Gurlugon is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 09:23 PM       
IP banning. :/
PILLOWFIGHT is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 09:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEATMAN
Try creating another username. With a totally different profile. Then, do something that will really get their knickers in a twist. (I always wanted to say that) Then, when they ban you, do the whole thing all over again. Keep coming back for all of eternity. That may make them change their habitual banning, but even if it doesn't, it's as fun as hell.
IT DOESNT WORK THAT WAY
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 09:51 PM       
IP
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Suck 'n' Fuck is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 10:12 PM       
Then use a proxy, genius.

MEATMAN is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2004, 10:20 PM       
Damn. I was sincerely hoping it would, because, frankly, there's something I like to do more than anything else. It's called FUCKING WITH PEOPLE!!
OH GOD
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 12:41 AM       
proxies don't work

-willie
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:08 AM       
http://www.stripcreator.com/comics/Wooshi/188561

Here are my comics. Mine deal with me and my hilarous misadventures.

Okay there not that funny, mostly there about how I have sex with stuff. And I eventually become the Grim Reaper.

I think I was able to avoid being banned, by never, ever posting in there board. So the people have no reason to look at my comics and see they suck, and ban me.
OH GOD
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 01:11 AM       
your comics show up on the main page when you psot them though

-willie