Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Location: Chair,Room,house,Country Club Heights,Longwood,FL,U.S.,Earth,Solar System,Milky Way Galaxy,Universe
chitoryu12 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 02:05 AM        Most....tiring....game...ever!
Percussion Master. The name alone brings an idea of what it is to your mind. It was recently placed at Disneyquest down here in Florida. To see it, watch the scene in the Arcade in "Lost in Translation". It has a large, hard rubber disc in the middle, with a small hard rubber piece on each side slightly above, which resemble Twinkies. Similar to Dance Dance Revolution, you must hit a certain piece when it's icon slides through an outline of it. There's a yellow disc, which is one hit, a yellow disc with a creepy face, which is two hits at once, a long block of yellow, where you must hit the disc as fast as humanly possible to get a certain number of hits, and red and blue blocks that are the Twinkie pieces. You also have a green circle, which not until late in the day did I realize was the rim.

There is no "Easy" song, only "Normal" and "Hard". The Normals are hard enough, with barely half a second of space between hits. But the Hard songs, I have one word for them: FUUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!

Unless you slow down time, you pretty much just whack the whichever pieces it shows and hope for the best. And did I mention that those wooden drumsticks are really painful to grip after the first half of the song?

Whatever you do, do not do the song, "Pom Pom". This parody of Native American drumming involves a crapload of rim hits and Twinkie hits. When I finished the song, I limply handed the next kid in line the drumsticks and vowed to kill the other player, who had chosen that song. Only play this if you have 35 pounds of fat in your arms that must be burned off. Damn!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 03:02 AM       
nobody listens to you because you make two-paragraph posts about topics nobody cares about
domoarigato is probably a spambot
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 08:51 PM       
As soon as my eyes caught the word "twinkies" i was pretty sure even you weren't interested in your topic.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 09:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by domoarigato
I have nothing to say, but I am going to post anyway.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 12:43 PM       
I thought this thread was going to be about E.T. for the 2600.
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 06:44 PM       
I seem to have got "Served". Horray!!!!!!!
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jul 7th, 2005, 08:26 PM       
I always thought the most tiring game ever was "the waiting game" :/
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 06:57 AM       
Quote:
Still nothing!
Manager
Bell E. Laffs is probably a spambot
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 07:07 PM       
This thread was fine with only Willie's comment, wtg domo kunt
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 8th, 2005, 08:23 PM       
Lost in Translation sucked btw

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Old Jul 9th, 2005, 04:13 PM       
Last time i checked "kunt" was spelled "cunt" oh great forum master.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 9th, 2005, 04:30 PM       
no kidding

Location: Chair,Room,house,Country Club Heights,Longwood,FL,U.S.,Earth,Solar System,Milky Way Galaxy,Universe
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
nobody listens to you because you make two-paragraph posts about topics nobody cares about
Two paragraph posts? Hm, last I checked, that post had way more than two paragraphs. And who says that nobody cares about them? Do you feel a strange need to insult me for the length of my posts(which either A: Don't matter or B: Were made up by you), or what you think of them?

Old Jul 14th, 2005, 09:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
Lost in Translation sucked btw
I did't really like it that much either. I only catch a few minutes every now and then before losing interest.

Old Jul 14th, 2005, 09:48 PM       
Quote:
As soon as my eyes caught the word "twinkies" i was pretty sure even you weren't interested in your topic.
Soooo....anybody who says "Twinkies" isn't interested in their topic? I used the word "twinkies" to describe what two of the objects looked like.
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2005, 11:36 PM       
fucking triple post
OH GOD
Old Jul 15th, 2005, 02:17 AM       
shut the goddamn hell up you boring cunt