Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:46 PM       

Does she have blonde hair and blue eyes?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 03:49 PM       
Hell no

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:03 PM       
HOLY SHIT SALVATION, PAL! ASK HER OUT PRONTO
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:05 PM       
LET'S SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:07 PM       
I'm pretty sure he's like me and not dim enough to post pictures
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:11 PM       
Yeah but he can post a lookalike
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:15 PM       
Do you like my new pic?

Hey gus! can you make the flag say RAPE without the white lettering becoming invisible. Paint makes my background become white and my gif editoe turned my white invisible
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:19 PM       
I'm pretty sure mine would do the same thing, but lemme see
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:22 PM       
I don't want to "buy" photoshop. I get addicted to it and start photoshopping everything.
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:25 PM       
I'd be able to do it if my laptop hadn't fried, I'm stuck on the publishing lab computer I can only use whatever crap programs somehow bypass the install-block thing
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:28 PM       
Hehe, I hate that. Stupid admins won't even let you install java updates. NAZI'S
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:34 PM       
Fucking BORED, Gaw

And Ant10708 goes and rolls over like a little bitch

Oh my dear sweet heavenly father the guys with the speakers in his computer is playing David Hasselhoff right now
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:45 PM       
lol
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:46 PM       
That's awesome! I learned Journey on guitar to piss off my roommate, only to have him start singing along with me
Ancient Mariner
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 04:49 PM       
I have now looked at the cd case. It is a baywatch soundtrack.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 05:32 PM       
hahahahahaha
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 06:58 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 07:05 PM       
Yeah but the background isn't see though any more

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 07:07 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 07:08 PM       
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 07:22 PM       
Getting Photoshop cs3 trial isn't as easy as it used to be
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 07:36 PM       
G.I.M.P
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 07:38 PM       
I forgot about gimp lol ty
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 07:46 PM       

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 28th, 2008, 08:37 PM       
I'm not good at erasing backgrounds yet, sorry.