Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Comics 'n Books
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 10th, 2009, 08:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90's Child View Post
"Oh man, wouldn't that be incredibly furry if that was happening to you and you had no idea why?".

MORE LIKE WOULDN'T THAT BE INCREDIBLY RETARDED.
90's Child is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2009, 12:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
http://blogs.psychologytoday.com/blo...s-people-skill

If that doesn't help, I don't know what more I can do :/
Good point. To be quite frank, I really do not consider myself a good writer, and I don't really hold my writing to that much esteem. I'm just some young idiot trying to become one, like a sad little caterpillar trying to become a butterfly. But sadly I am only a mellodramatic moth. And yet I move onward.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Misdemonar View Post
[/size][/font][/color]

MORE LIKE WOULDN'T THAT BE INCREDIBLY RETARDED.
Please, please, please die in fire. I mean, you are one of the most horrible gentlemen (And I use that term loosely) that I have ever met. I mean, in criticising my work Tadao at least tries to help me improve, but you, you're just a dick. And I'm not alone in my opinion. When I mentioned your criticism to ROG, he said not to listen to you because you are an asshole. And so, fly away like a pretty birdie, fly away straight into an airplane turbine!

Seriously, is it possible to ban someone for just being an asshole? Because, if so, I think that Misdemonar fits the criteria for it.

Oh and by the way, despite the fact that I like werewolves I AM NOT A FUCKING FURRY!
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old May 11th, 2009, 12:47 AM       
OH GEE ITS THE INTERNET PAL
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old May 12th, 2009, 05:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90's Child View Post
Please, please, please die in fire. I mean, you are one of the most horrible gentlemen (And I use that term loosely) that I have ever met. I mean, in criticising my work Tadao at least tries to help me improve, but you, you're just a dick. And I'm not alone in my opinion. When I mentioned your criticism to ROG, he said not to listen to you because you are an asshole. And so, fly away like a pretty birdie, fly away straight into an airplane turbine!

Seriously, is it possible to ban someone for just being an asshole? Because, if so, I think that Misdemonar fits the criteria for it.
So just because someone was mean to you on the internet they deserve a slow and painful death? What a fascist. We don't like fascists around here Johnathan Wojcik!
90's Child is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
So just because someone was mean to you on the internet they deserve a slow and painful death? What a fascist. We don't like fascists around here Johnathan Wojcik!
Right. I was overreacting a bit. And by a bit I mean a horribleload.

Anyway, Tadao, what did you think of the transformation sequences? God I am bad about purple prose.