Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 06:58 PM        Just for fun...
I've been thinking about this post for a few days now, and I think it's actually the second most honest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

I will always respect Max for his incredibly responsible intellectuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
Now, you see, this is just a shame.

Here KulterKlub starts a beautiful new thread about his crushingly childish worldview and it's just a lovely fabrege egg of stupidity, and along comes Fagraoh and fucks it up by being a garden variety idiot. You're like that kid that stuck a wad of gum on the very valuable piece of of very individually bad art.

As one of the more liberal people on this board, with perhaps the most bloody bleeding heart here, let me inform you. I take a very dim view of humanity and human nature. I think the world is chockablock with stiffs like you. People are for the most part callous, selfish and needlessly cruel. For every great achievement of science and art there are ten thousand acts of mindless savagery. NONE of that savagery is excused, even if the person who commits it is *gasp* black. It is my dim view of human nature that MAKES me a liberal. I believe that only in society does anyone who isn't the meanest Dog with the biggest teeth to stand any kind fo a chance. As a group, we can try to make a commitment to take care of each other that as individuals we will almost never be strong enough, physically or morally, to achieve. A bacl crack addict killing a liquor store clerk is a savage, brutal act, but so is Ken Lay robbing hundreds of people of their life savings. Here's what I like about dirt poor savages better than rich ones. They rarely get the chance to ruin the lives of people outside of the range of their weapons. Rich savages have a much longer reach. Everybody needs to be protected from all the savages.

You don't know shit about Liberals. It's walking turds like you that made the word liberal into something to be ashamed of. What the fuck do you know about the great society, were you born yet, do you know anything about it that wasn't pre chewed for you by some bullshit pundit? I don't think YOU are basically good, I think you basically suck. The bad things you do? NOT from 'unfortunate circumstances', unless you count being a jerk. And, I think humnity is mostly A-holes like you.

I'm sorry I'm not enough of a crystal hippie stereotype liberal for you, but check around, Dickweed. I'm as Liberal as you'll find here. If you were an american and for whatever reasons you couldn't feed your kids, I'd want my taxes to feed them, and I wouldn't ask what the reasons were. If you were out on the street it wouldn't matter to me if you were their because the economy had tanked or because you dran all the time, I'd want my tax dollars to put a roof over your head. Like to know why? Not because I think your basically good. I hope I've made it crystal clear I don't think that. What say you take your typically human nature brain and think really hard and see if maybe you can figure out why I'd want those things in place for you even though I think you are basically a selfish bag of crap and typical of humanity. Maybe it'll teach you something about at least one liberal.

Oh, and by the way. Conservatives? I don't lump them into one big group. They seem to find about a Jillion different ways to be selfish, smug, repugnant, bastards. They're slippery as hell that way. ne moment it's "We gotta get them WMD" and the next it's "We spreadin' democracy". Here in merica Conservatives are against big government but they've made the biggest government ever. They're for fiscal responsability but have created the biggest defficit ever and their President has never vetoed a spending bill, not one. It's hard as hell to stick to an ideology when you don't care about anybody but yourself. That's the gret thing about Son's of Bicthes, they are sure as fuck diverse.

In conclusion, blow me, you sorry ass, pathetic stand in. Thanks for ruining a truly great bad thread.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 07:03 PM       
I actually can't figure out from that why you want a roof over kultur's crappy poor head max
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2006, 07:24 PM       
I think he was actually talking to Pharoah :o
Pharaoh is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 11:50 AM       
From what butwank pays in taxes, you couldn't keep a flea alive. He sits there on his fat butt, wanking, and spewing out his vile bile to boost his pathetic ego. But he's not all bad, he's not one of the 'selfish bags of crap' or 'A-holes' that he thinks humanity mostly is, because he's very generous with their money.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 12:34 PM       
None of that makes any sense whatsoever. Heavy night?
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 01:33 PM       
Well let me put it another way then, Dope.

Conservatives are generous with their own money, Liberals are generous with other people's money.

And here's: the proof.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 03:15 PM       
And on the very same page it is explained exactly why that "Generosity Index" is horribly flawed.

Smooth, Pharaoh. Smoooooth.
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2006, 06:36 PM       
Listen, don't ask the guy to think. He found a pretty chart that backs his pre-conceived notions about liberals (or whatever conservative pundits told him to think about liberals), and that's all he needs to know. "Mitigating factors" are for pussies and faggots.
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 12:42 AM       
In hollywood Jaegermeister are made with aborted baby blood.

it's just cheaper that way...

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 09:28 AM       
How is humanity evil?

When I break my face in a public park strangers buy me drinks and giv e me bandages and free food; I was getting annoyed with how many random Koreans attempted to give me aid.

When I get lost, people ask me if I need help finding somewhere.

When I go somewhere new, there is a new smile.

I meet friends... I laugh... I meet a beautiful woman and I dance.

How could you say man is evil?
=======

Old Mar 13th, 2006, 09:59 AM       
You can only find evil in man.

Satan only exists in the choices we make.

I remember when I was a child, I used to wonder why God allowed the Devil to exist... It wasn't until later on in life that I figured out that the Devil is my own free will.

That's not to say that humanity is evil.

You are, however, confusing the concept of evil with the practice of compassion. People come to your aid for the same reasons they'd comfort a wounded kitten. People help you because you act retarded. They do this to feel better about themselves.

Is there a class the military can offer you that could teach you the responsibility you have as a representative of your country? You do know that, if you are indeed a soldier living in a foreign country, that your behavior, as you describe it, is terrible embarrassment to all of us, right?

Ever stop to consider that, one day, one of your friends might have to rely on the kindness of a Korean that has framed her opinion of Americans in general based on some of your idiocy she witnessed? It's one thing for a kid to show his ass over here in an American mall, but I honestly would have thought the Armed Forces would have done a better job of impressing upon you the consequences of your thoughtless actions.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 10:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr

People come to your aid for the same reasons they'd comfort a wounded kitten.
If 'people are for the most part callous, selfish and needlessly cruel', then why would they come to anyone's aid at all? According to butwank, most people, but not him of course, would just laugh and walk past if somebody was shouting for help.

And another thing Preechr, what exactly is meant to be 'fun' about this thread? It's seems pathetic to me that all you can think of doing is to dig up one of butwanks old posts.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 11:05 AM       
I never get over 'Butwank'. It makes me laugh every single time.

Yeah, I was talking to Pharah. I mostly like Kulminate, except when he's talking about war on lefties and Kultural purity, and then he's just a gasbag. Mostly I enjoy his 'happy go lucky I love life hit my face so hard it breaks and bleeds' mentality.

Fagrow is just your garden variety lout.

I think, Fag, what Preech was saying is that my decision to be a liberal precisely because I think human nature tends more bad than good is honest and explains my political inclinations. It shows I've examined what I think. I'm not interested in any holes you poke in it yet, because the whole point of the screed was to make it plain you don't know shit about Liberalism, your just another loudmouth trying to dress up their own peety grievances and egotism as something more than tey are. You can put a turd in a prom dress, you can even take it to the prom, but nothing you do will make it dance.

'Butwank'. You ought to just leave it at that, because everything else you post just goes downhill.

I pay way more AMERICAN taxes than you do, especially since I work full time and I freelance. That's a bucket of taxes my friend. Unfortunately almost all my taxes go to either the war or paying off our humongous national debt. But it's okay, because as a LIBERAL I understand that the represenative government decides where taxes go, and all I can do is vote. At least a few pennies on each dollar goes to infrastructure a safety net for folks less well off than I am, health care. ure, much more than half of my money goes to things I can't stand, but I can't complain too much, unlike loudmouth Bullyboys moaning about the quarter penny going toward welfare. I expect most of my money to go toward weapons, because mostly human nature is about killing other people. If we can force ourselves to spend a penny now and then feeding the poor, well, THAT'S WHY I'M A LIBERAL.

Hippie liberal? No. Tree hugging liberal? No. Crunchy Granola liberal? no. I'm more of a Fuck You liberal. You wanna whine about how tough life is for a subburban midle class white guy? Go ahead, it's your right, and England is sort of a free country. There's always been more of folks like you, but go ahead and feel victimized if it makes you sleep better at night. Me? I feel lucky as sin to be born a white american middle class guy. It's an accident that gave me a leg up on almost every other bastard on earth. I'm not embarased to be Liberal, I'm fucking proud of it. Now go do whatever the hell it is you do with your time. A make sure to get a nice even coating of mud all over your bristly pink skin so the sun doesn't burn you, Ham Sandwhich.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 11:31 AM       
What was the most honest thing on the internet?
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 11:56 AM       
ME BABY! Dinchoo know. Mburbank, the mos' honest thing the internets GOT!

solid.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 12:22 PM       
"and I think it's actually the second most honest thing I've ever seen on the internet"

Second.
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 12:35 PM       
Yeah, and if it's the second most honest thing, then it must be less than totally honest, otherwise it would be equal first. Therefore it's dishonest. And in fact it's a load of absolute shite.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 12:37 PM       
So, did the caretakers remove your brain through your nose like in the olden days when they mummified you? Because that's the impression I get from your posts.
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 12:54 PM       
You haven't even got a brain to remove, Emu.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 01:10 PM       

He totally one upped you by taking your insult and using it to imply exactly what you were trying to imply only it was more directly so that makes him the winner remember guys if you want to win a fight online you have to be very direct

'hey pharoh you're stupid and you smell like a dirty bums asshole!'

See the directness? Trust me, he'll understand better.
Old Mar 13th, 2006, 03:13 PM       
I am second, first, and third most on thing on the internets. I'm so honest on the internets you can fry an egg on my engine. I'm so honest on the internet when I sit around the house, I sit AROUND the house, baby.

Hey, Pharah, 'member that time you got all up in my grill about a Winston Churchill quote, and it turns out it ISN'T a Churchill quote at all, so you ended up looking like an ignorant Musk Ox Cooze? THAT's how honest I am on the internets, buddy.

Mine it, sign it, and stick it in your Rucksack, Mr. Bojangles.

Mburbank. Tha's a fak.
=======

Old Mar 15th, 2006, 12:20 AM       
That's the FIRST funniest thing I've ever seen on the internet.

I think I'll sleep pretty good tonight.

Good night, you heathens!

=======

Old Mar 15th, 2006, 12:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr
You can only find evil in man.

Satan only exists in the choices we make.

I remember when I was a child, I used to wonder why God allowed the Devil to exist... It wasn't until later on in life that I figured out that the Devil is my own free will.

That's not to say that humanity is evil.

You are, however, confusing the concept of evil with the practice of compassion. People come to your aid for the same reasons they'd comfort a wounded kitten. People help you because you act retarded. They do this to feel better about themselves.

Is there a class the military can offer you that could teach you the responsibility you have as a representative of your country? You do know that, if you are indeed a soldier living in a foreign country, that your behavior, as you describe it, is terrible embarrassment to all of us, right?

Ever stop to consider that, one day, one of your friends might have to rely on the kindness of a Korean that has framed her opinion of Americans in general based on some of your idiocy she witnessed? It's one thing for a kid to show his ass over here in an American mall, but I honestly would have thought the Armed Forces would have done a better job of impressing upon you the consequences of your thoughtless actions.

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 10:39 PM       
I think that you have no idea what you are talking about preechr, so one day I will make you an informational video to fill you in on what is going on.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Mar 15th, 2006, 10:52 PM       
I think you didn't understand what he said.