Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 04:39 AM       
I bought the first season blindly, ended up selling it on ebay. I hate it for the same reasons hound did. BUT I agree the one hour special is a good show. It made me optimistic about the rest of the series. I watched all the episodes on disc 1 and hated them all.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jan 31st, 2005, 03:39 PM       
I think you are so entirely wrong. I LOVE this show. I think it's amazing and I intend to buy it, and I don't buy much cause unlike you youth, I gots no disposable income.

I could go into why I like it, but comedy is subjective.

Screw alayas. Larry David rocks.
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 08:43 AM       
i like this show. a lot of people have mistaken larry david for an asshole but really, he's just completely misunderstood by many, viewers including.

i mean you saw how nice of a guy he is when he offered a homeless guy a tuna lunch but he refused because he didnt like tuna. a homeless guy refusing free lunch! now thats comedy.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2005, 11:43 PM       
I would try this show out if I had enough money to splurge on DVDs these days. It sounds like that I might like it since Larry David was the real genius behind Seinfeld, but it's not something that's at the top of my list right now. :/

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Gommi is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 11:37 AM       
This show is great. The scenarios that Larry David is put through are very well thought up of.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 02:55 PM       
Haha, unlike that sentence.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Royal Tenenbaum is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 04:51 PM       
I love CYE. It's basically Seinfeld, but why would anyone complain about more Seinfeld?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 05:13 PM       
because seinfeld is not funny
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 05:21 PM       
hello, NEWMAN
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 5th, 2005, 05:29 PM       
CYE is nothing at all like Seinfeld. The only similarity I see is that George Castanza and Larry David are very similiar. Save for the fact that George isnt actually annoying as fuck and he can actually make me laugh because he's such an asshole. Larry David is an asshole but he's not a funny asshole. He's an annoying asshole.