Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 10:49 AM       
Quote:
anyway: Zhukov, have you noticed how many people are piling on makeshift rafts, braving shark infested waters, starvation, disease, and tons of other things that could easily kill them? All this just so they can grab a hold of Miami Beach.

Do these sound like people living in a paradise?

No, it doesn't sound like paradise. Not to me, or any other straight thinking person. I wish Vince, and now you, would lay off on putting words into my mouth.

You know what, apart from that little kid who got seperated from his dad, I haven't noticed as many people 'escaping' as you are saying. I am not denying them, I just really haven't noticed them.

Anyway: El Blanco, have you noticed how large amounts of Cuban refugees used to be allowed legaly to enter the US? And have you noticed that the amount allowable is dropping vastly each year? Have you noticed how US sitcoms like "Friends" are beamed into Cuban television channels, (to show how every lucky US citizen lives their life) free of charge? Have you also noticed that the "US intrests building" in Cuba encourages people to flee 'by any means possible'? Have you noticed that the US pays Cubans to escape 'by any means possible', even after reducing the number allowed in legaly? Have you noticed that large amounts of Mexicans illegaly enter the US, despite the fact that their country is not a "Communist country"? Have you noticed that any other illegal immigrants from neighbouring US countries are treated like dirt, while illegal immigrants from Cuba are given houses and health care?

And FS, have you noticed that it was 100+ MILLION IN THE LAST DECADE!?

FS is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2003, 02:32 PM       
And Zhukov, have you noticed, as I have told Vince time and time again, that Communism is not an immortal supervillain from the planet Prfgtlz that seeks to purge the earth for the coming of his genetically engineered master race?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 12:38 PM       
FS, have you noticed that communism is run by stupid-ass asian-'froed murderers and the legions of dumbasses that would turn them in for a 6 pack of Mallomars?

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 02:47 PM       
Zhukov, you can read. *Suprise Suprise*

Like I stated before: If you believe that communism is so great, either 1) move to a communist state or 2) start your own. I'm sure our military will be more than happy to eliminate you if you decide to number 2.
Old Sep 13th, 2003, 10:23 PM       
Quote:
2) start your own. I'm sure our military will be more than happy to eliminate you if you decide to number 2.
I'm trying. Thanks for your concern.