Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 13th, 2005, 11:57 PM       
i was talking to supercooldude. sorry if i caused any confusion
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 14th, 2005, 01:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercooldude
(of differing sexes, of course - homos shouldn't be allowed to have kids either).
Fuck off Supercooldude I was raised by lesbians and I'm ten times better with the ladies then you'll ever be, bitch.
Now with less sodium!

Immortal Goat is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2005, 09:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supercooldude
No, she just sleeps around. Just like 99.9999% of women with kids out of wedlock...

There shoudl be a law... that if someone has kids without a partner, or if a couple gets divorced, then their kids are taken away and given to a family with two parents. There are many couples on the waiting list to adopt kids... Kids deserve two parents (of differing sexes, of course - homos shouldn't be allowed to have kids either).
Jesus titty-fucking Christ, I think we found someone dumber than Vince! Congratulations, Supercooldude, you finally coming out of the woodwork has finally given us a chance to see that perhapse Vince aint such a bad guy.