Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

imported_Hollycaust is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:32 AM        omg i think i'll keep everyone posted on my .com life!!
first off i just need to get something off my chest here about livejournal users while im browserly set on imockerockery

i think its rude as fuck when some of you people get all rash and delete your paid livejournal without rebirthing it within the 30 day time limit
why people? why?
its like, your friend who was dealing with livejournal slightly before you, said "HEY FRIEND IM TALKING TO ON AIM, DO YOU WANT A PAID ACCOUNT?" and you surely said "YES FRIEND I DO WANT A PAID ACCOUNT" becuase i tell you what, those things are a precious thing to come by, so when the opportunity comes you embrace that bitch to the full extent

and then a couple months go by in which you type usless crap about your day like the people that have you on their friends list actually give a shit what color your new hat is or what member of the opposite sex, or same sex if thats your thing(SINNER), that youre interested in this week

honestly can i just speak for us all when i say, i hope when the majority of you type these novels about whatever the fuck you did this weekend with whoever and then you use like 17 visual aids to complete your wonderful tale of stupidity, that youre only doing it for yourself and the future so you can look back in 10 years, open your browser and say "wow i led an interesting life". "granted most of the shit i posted about was probably made up and or exxagerated so it would seem i was cooler than i actually am, i still love to read about my days of youth". cuz listen here, if its just so people on the interweb can think you live a more fascinating life than batman, i'll tell you right now, shut the fuck up and lower your risk of having carpel tunnel syndrome in the near future
its a health risk people, it truely is

also, if ive offended anyone because they are one of these short stories from hell, type writers, i can only say this. fuck you get a hobby

anyways im completely off my original point, i blame ADHD. why? because over-diagnosed mental disorders are a terrific scape goat and i play my adhd for all its worth. thank you for not pointing it out though

the main thing is, i think livejournal codes are like chain letters, and if you break them (delete your live journal) you should be shot
if you dont want the livejournal anymore just give it to a needy friend, cuz lets face it, we all have them. even if your name is LIVEJOURNAL.COM/~JOHNDOE, and sally marie wants the recycled livejournal, give it to her, come on people, wheres the love?

also i hate you people that have friends only lists, and every couple of months you make some emoriffic post that goes something like "OK EVERYONES COMING OFF MY FRIENDS LIST BECAUSE I FEEL THAT YOU PEOPLE DONT EVEN READ IT ANYWAY(cuz we dont) SO IT WONT MATTER TO YOU(oh god please let it matter to them) IF I TAKE YOU OFF!! IF YOU WANT TO BE READDED JUST LEAVE A COMMENT AND I'LL ADD YOU BACK, BYE[attentionwhore>" and then like 50 people reply with "please leave me on i read your journal all the time its super interesting and i think youre super pretty and great with a cool layout becuase you are awesome to the max"
ok well you know what? you can just take me off cuz i think your life fucking sucks and you post too many damn pictures that take up too much room on my friends page and it hurts my wrist when i have to scroll for long periods of time, insensitive bastards

you know what this was fun i think i'll do a weekly ranting on shit that pisses me off via the internet, and then eventually move on to irl things that piss me off, oh man this should be fucking good. i should start my own community of angry teens, granted everyone that joins will probably be a blood sucking emo vampire from the firey depths of hell, i still think its worth a try.

ok bye!
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 01:35 AM       
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 03:28 AM       
I know exactly what you are talking about. Blogsites are indeed a sweltering vat of feces and vermine. Why if I had a nickel...

Hey Holly, bet you can't guess where I got my avatar from.
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 04:18 AM       
"i blame ADHD" -me too....what the fuck are you on about??

Typical live journal:

casey and me went to the mall and we saw that funny guy lol then casey pissed me off why dont my friends understand me school sucks I hate life here look at this picture of a toilet I made i wish I wasnt so deep and sensitive BLAH BLAH BLAH
ProfessorCool is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 08:22 AM       
Hahahahaha, now do the one about waiting in lines at the DMV, holly.

Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 04:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dole
....what the fuck are you on about??
IM ROASTED ON AMPHET-D, YOU??

lso i don't know if this would qualify for the classifieds here but i have this robe..
its all torn up and i used to wear it all the time
its no longer fluffy, sort of resembles a balding turkey.
and it has stains all over.
LMOFAAAAAAAAA I SHOULD HAVED GAVE IT TO MY MA TO LIVE IN.
but now some ferrets living in it.
son of a bitch.

WHO WANTS TO PURCHASE IT ANYWAY????????? ANY TAKERS!

Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 05:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Supafly345
Hey Holly, bet you can't guess where I got my avatar from.
you guess right cause im not a baby boomer?

but lemme tell you what, even though those psychos have terrible hair and fashion sense for some ungodly reason, it looks fucking beautiful on a level i cant even explain
its just like..when people can unite to commit their lives together and just giggle and frollic in the moment, it makes me so proud.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 09:56 PM       
Yeah, I guess a few Baby Boomers might know where it is from.
You're alright Hollycaust.
Bubsy is probably a spambot
Old Mar 3rd, 2004, 09:57 PM       
i used to have a livejournal but i lost it!
don't worry i will try my best to be the imockery hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!