Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 04:09 PM        Help
I'm going to calgary in a few days here, and wondered if anyone knew if there was any cool stuff. I don't go there often so I'm not as farmiliar with the town.

EDIT:

As Promised PICTURES!

Snugglin Bears
The AwesomeTastic Mutant Giraffe

Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 04:15 PM       
try an internet
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 04:16 PM       
I am but so far nothing.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Jul 18th, 2006, 05:26 PM       
I guess there's nothing to do.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 01:45 AM       
You could get fucked. That's a hoot.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 02:15 AM       
So far I'm going to the Zoo, Classic Arcades called Southern Fun, and Campus Cove, and I may be picking up a pretty tits airsoft gun.
Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 07:00 PM       
Airsoft guns are for pussies. Get yourself a real gun.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 08:34 PM       
Why Calgary, Go to Edmonton. Its pretty much the same place but Edmonton has the West Edmonton Mall.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 08:48 PM       
And I could drive over there and kick the shit outta ya! I'm only 2 hours away! :D

That was very funny. Well done.
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 08:58 PM       
Hey Zomboid. Where in Alberta Do you live?

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 19th, 2006, 09:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja
Why Calgary, Go to Edmonton. Its pretty much the same place but Edmonton has the West Edmonton Mall.
I'm going to edmonton for a friend of the familys birthday, I might be able to hit the WEM on the way back.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 01:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff The Ninja
Hey Zomboid. Where in Alberta Do you live?
Small town about 20-30 minutes away from bonnyville and a bit further from Cold Lake. There's a bunch of even smaller towns in the surrounding area but it's all pretty boring.

Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 03:02 AM       
I'm up in Grande Prairie, its the 2nd fastest growing city in Canada, it has more meth than Edmonton, we have a main street populeted almost exclusively with Hookers and drunk indians. Seriously this place sucks ass.

You cna't walk around anymore wihtout hearing "he young one, ju gotta smoke?" Or "Hoi Kid, Ju gotta lighter?" or "Hoi Kid you want me to buy ju booze, all you needa do is lemm keep da change."

DAMNIT Fuckin bums.
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 03:25 AM       
Edmonton is dirty and gross, Calgary's way better
Take a tour of the Saddledome, the tour guides are all huge douchebags that you'll probably like. Also, visit Heritage Park, Canada's largest living museum. And if you're going to a bar, go to the Underground, it's the best bar evar.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 03:37 PM       
I want to go back to West edmonton mall to see how many of the same stores there are, last time there were about 3 GAPs 2 Roots and a handfull of radioshacks. They also closed playdium while I was there. We arrived and I went runnign to the far corner of the mall clutching my gamers card, then I stopped dead with spirits crushed. Then I went to the Aquarium and pissed off a puffer fish.
The Wolf
Old Jul 20th, 2006, 06:27 PM       
West ed is still fun. It's got a ton of cool shit that I'd instantly buy if I ever had money when I went there. Plus, a hooters right near one of the entrances is kinda cool. Sitting and having a beer with your other out of town friends while checking out the endless stream of girls coming in that you'd fuck = fun.

Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 01:17 AM       
Hey guys I'm just updating thsi thread. I've been partying at a friend of the familys since friday, and I'm gonna finally sleep tonight. I managed to find time to hit the Southcentre mall (and scored a Tits RE4 Figure of the "Verdugo" and plan of going to the Zoo tomorrow.

I'll update with pics of me being near feet away from animals that could easily end my life, I'll post so you can imagine a world without chainlink fence or plexiglass.
Mocker
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 01:36 AM       
Don't bother. "Thsi" thread doesn't need to be revived, and no one wants to see pictures of your fat ass at the zoo, unless it's one of the exhibits.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 05:55 AM       
Oh man, way to call him out on THAT whopper of an error, Mike.

You "win the internet."

As my jive-talkin' homies grog and whatever that other faggot's name is would say.
Mocker
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 12:47 PM       
True, though the actual point of my post went right over your head. But whatever, we may as well keep this post right at the top of the heap. *sigh*
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 01:21 PM       
Edmonton is the asshole of Canada, and Calgary is the Urban Sprawl Champion of the WORLD.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 10:02 PM       
Mike who the fuck are you? Sure you have seniority over me, but you leap at the chance to make fun of my mistake, as far as I'm concerned you really orent part of the "I hate ArrowX Bandwagon" Also what kind of exibit could my fat ass be part of.
Mocker
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 10:21 PM       
My god. You type with as much precision as you fart. The first error I pointed out was insignificant but this is hilarious.
The Wolf
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 10:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
Edmonton is the asshole of Canada, and Calgary is the Urban Sprawl Champion of the WORLD.
The other day a buddy and I were sitting down to lunch at a restaurant and flipping through a couple copies of the edmonton sun sitting on the table and right on the front page it said that edmonton was either canada's or alberta's homicide capital. I can't remember which. Then there was an article calling it deadmonton

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2006, 10:59 PM       
Mike is far too portly for my tiny brain to wrap around his witticisms.