Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 26th, 2007, 09:12 PM        Anyway, I didn't come here with the intent to fuck with you...
I just saw some of your old mockeries and it made my blood boil at how little compassion or understanding you showed for my situation, and how you should be neutered and never be allowed to adopt because you are evil.

Anyway, I'll tell you about a few experiences of mine: Yes, I decided not to be a mormon because I realized the whole religion was bullshit. I went there looking for girls who shared my belief and passion for eternal romance, but all I found was boring girls who wern't veyr pretty and didn't know a THING about anime! But hey, I found a few that I thought I might like anyway. One had a boyfriend, and the other I never got around to asking out because I was too shy. I went to the sunday school once in a while, hoping to find more there, but all the others were kind of ugly. But anyway, every week I went there, I got more and more depressed, tired, on bored. It got even WORSE when I found out that the girls in the mormon church arn't veyr interested in dating, let alone marrying men who don't go on missions. On a mission, you have to go far away, perhaps to some 3rd world country full of strife and war, and risk being kidnapped or killed or something! You have to give up tv for 2 years, as well as computer and video games. All you can watch is... Ugh... DISNEY movies once in a while! You can't even call your family except at christmas. I was very reluctant to go, but if it meant having an eternal wife, I was willing to do anything. Oh yeah, and don't forget all the covenants of the church like no beer, coffee, and I think even Coca Cola, and all the other pious stuff. I was EXTREMLY willing if it meant an eternal wife and eternal fertility. But the church was the only sanctuary I ever found from mainstream christiantiy, heartlessly telling me that I could not have the one thing my heart desired in heaven, not my seed would be forever dead. Well, then I met this girl on the internet who I liked, and she liked me, too. (AS A FRIEND! SO DON'T SAY I'M A TOTAL LOOSER!) I actually became very infatuated with her. I THOUGHT I loved her, but I see now that I was just blind. She HAD a boyfreind, but I didn't care. I really believed that someday, I would marry her. She wasn't a mormon, but she believed in eternal romance. I asked her if she'd like to meet someday, and she said yes, she'd like that. Well, it went on like that for a while, and then YOU bastards went and pissed her off! You went and offended her and made fun of her and she wanted me to delete her account as I found out when I got back from church that day. Well, after a bit, I talked to her, and then said she didn't want to meet because her mom was watching oprah about internet stalkers. Well, this was my first case of heartbreak. Not only did a nice girl blow me off and all my dream go out the window, but it meant that I would have to go on a mission in order to attract a girl. As you can guess, it was very depressing. A bit after that, I snapped and got a sudden craving for Yuri. I went to church 1 or 2 more times, and then, I stopped going. I couldn't take the misery anymore. And after hearing about how snotty the female missionaries were from my mom, it increased it to the point where I questioned the relgions validity. It was looking more and more like the religion wasn't true. It was really painful because my last hope was melting away before my eyes. I went on christiananime.net, beind the masocist that I am, and what should I expect but a bunch of mindless sheep telling me I won't ever "know the joys of family". I had figured, though that maybe marriage wouldn't be nececary in heaven, and that I all that was needed was true love. But no. That wasn't good enough for them. It's SIIIIIIN to have sex out of wedlock! No! It's MARRIAGE! A fucking little piece of paper that makes a relationship holy! NOT how the two love eachother! No. They wouldn't compromise or be open minded, and that really pissed me off! Well, this went on for about a year, until about a month ago, I started to question christianity itself. I found TONS of flaws and false prophecies in it. And then I discovered the joy of breaking out of a mental prison. THAT was heaven!

Now, I look at women all I want without the fear of "commiting adultery with my heart" and all that fucking bullshit. I realized Jesus is a complete asshole offering me this dear "Either be neutered in heaven, or burn in hell!" And the christians telling my I was gonna burn in hell for every little fucking thing! I have to love an oppressive dictator who I've never even MET more than my own family, or I'll burn in hell! Fuck that shit! And I'm sick of being pissed off at homosexuals! I'm sick of these God damned hypocrits talking about fighting homosexuality in order to "preserve family values" while they advocate the DESTRUCTION of romance and sex and reproduction in heaven! FUCK THEM! The bible is full of God commanding rape and killing innocent CHILDREN! The whole religion is BULLSHIT and am I GLAD to be out of it and not think satan is behind every question I have!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2007, 09:55 PM       
You didn't come here to fuck with us.

You came here to be fucked with by us. You know it's true. Why else would you come to a place wherein you've been eternally shamed and was responsible for your internet shamedom, unless you wanted to be further fucked and shamed, Shamus?
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old May 26th, 2007, 09:59 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan Clement View Post
I just saw some of your old mockeries and it made my blood boil at how little compassion or understanding you showed for my situation, and how you should be neutered and never be allowed to adopt because you are evil.

Anyway, I'll tell you about a few experiences of mine: Yes, I decided not to be a mormon because I realized the whole religion was bullshit. I went there looking for girls who shared my belief and passion for eternal romance, but all I found was boring girls who wern't veyr pretty and didn't know a THING about anime! But hey, I found a few that I thought I might like anyway. One had a boyfriend, and the other I never got around to asking out because I was too shy. I went to the sunday school once in a while, hoping to find more there, but all the others were kind of ugly. But anyway, every week I went there, I got more and more depressed, tired, on bored. It got even WORSE when I found out that the girls in the mormon church arn't veyr interested in dating, let alone marrying men who don't go on missions. On a mission, you have to go far away, perhaps to some 3rd world country full of strife and war, and risk being kidnapped or killed or something! You have to give up tv for 2 years, as well as computer and video games. All you can watch is... Ugh... DISNEY movies once in a while! You can't even call your family except at christmas. I was very reluctant to go, but if it meant having an eternal wife, I was willing to do anything. Oh yeah, and don't forget all the covenants of the church like no beer, coffee, and I think even Coca Cola, and all the other pious stuff. I was EXTREMLY willing if it meant an eternal wife and eternal fertility. But the church was the only sanctuary I ever found from mainstream christiantiy, heartlessly telling me that I could not have the one thing my heart desired in heaven, not my seed would be forever dead. Well, then I met this girl on the internet who I liked, and she liked me, too. (AS A FRIEND! SO DON'T SAY I'M A TOTAL LOOSER!) I actually became very infatuated with her. I THOUGHT I loved her, but I see now that I was just blind. She HAD a boyfreind, but I didn't care. I really believed that someday, I would marry her. She wasn't a mormon, but she believed in eternal romance. I asked her if she'd like to meet someday, and she said yes, she'd like that. Well, it went on like that for a while, and then YOU bastards went and pissed her off! You went and offended her and made fun of her and she wanted me to delete her account as I found out when I got back from church that day. Well, after a bit, I talked to her, and then said she didn't want to meet because her mom was watching oprah about internet stalkers. Well, this was my first case of heartbreak. Not only did a nice girl blow me off and all my dream go out the window, but it meant that I would have to go on a mission in order to attract a girl. As you can guess, it was very depressing. A bit after that, I snapped and got a sudden craving for Yuri. I went to church 1 or 2 more times, and then, I stopped going. I couldn't take the misery anymore. And after hearing about how snotty the female missionaries were from my mom, it increased it to the point where I questioned the relgions validity. It was looking more and more like the religion wasn't true. It was really painful because my last hope was melting away before my eyes. I went on christiananime.net, beind the masocist that I am, and what should I expect but a bunch of mindless sheep telling me I won't ever "know the joys of family". I had figured, though that maybe marriage wouldn't be nececary in heaven, and that I all that was needed was true love. But no. That wasn't good enough for them. It's SIIIIIIN to have sex out of wedlock! No! It's MARRIAGE! A fucking little piece of paper that makes a relationship holy! NOT how the two love eachother! No. They wouldn't compromise or be open minded, and that really pissed me off! Well, this went on for about a year, until about a month ago, I started to question christianity itself. I found TONS of flaws and false prophecies in it. And then I discovered the joy of breaking out of a mental prison. THAT was heaven!

Now, I look at women all I want without the fear of "commiting adultery with my heart" and all that fucking bullshit. I realized Jesus is a complete asshole offering me this dear "Either be neutered in heaven, or burn in hell!" And the christians telling my I was gonna burn in hell for every little fucking thing! I have to love an oppressive dictator who I've never even MET more than my own family, or I'll burn in hell! Fuck that shit! And I'm sick of being pissed off at homosexuals! I'm sick of these God damned hypocrits talking about fighting homosexuality in order to "preserve family values" while they advocate the DESTRUCTION of romance and sex and reproduction in heaven! FUCK THEM! The bible is full of God commanding rape and killing innocent CHILDREN! The whole religion is BULLSHIT and am I GLAD to be out of it and not think satan is behind every question I have!
I didn't read this but are your grandparents pissed at you about it because I would be
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 26th, 2007, 10:01 PM       
lol i didnt read it either maybe I should probably not worth it though :O
BANNED

Old May 26th, 2007, 10:06 PM       
after reading that i can affirm that it is indeed not worth reading unless you want to reaffirm the fact that johnathen clement is a moron. Normally I'd insult someone for beliving in something ridiculous like eternal anything but it's not worth it
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:15 AM       
TOO LONG, DIDN'T READ IT, BUT IT PROBABLY SOUNDED LIKE THIS "YOU GUYS ARE SO MEAN TO OTHER PEOPLE DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BIBLE AND GOD HE WANTS US TO LOVE PEOPLE BUT I FUCKING HATE YOU YOU COCKSUCKERS YOU MAKE ME FUCKING SICK I AM NOT A RELIGION ANYMORE BECAUSE IT IS SO BULLSHIT AND LAME AND WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO A GUY WITH A BEARD TELLIN ME WHAT TO DO I WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOU AND THEN I WANT TO SLAP MY GRANDMAS TITTIES AROUND WITH MY FACE WHILE SHE DRINKS SOME MYLANTA AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH YOU ARE TERRIBLE FOR JUDGING ME I NEED TO GO SELFFORNICATE WITH CARTROONS NOW AAAAAHHHHH DID YOU GUYS KNOW I AM RELIGIOUS?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:16 AM       
Now your joke is dead, motherfuckers! And don't take the credit for this! I came to this decision on my very own!

Yeah, Sam, you keep thinking that! Just shows how much a lazy, closed minded retard you are!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:21 AM       
K i actually read it to see if i was right, and i was SO CLOSE.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:23 AM       
HAHAHAHAHABLAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!! YOUR LAUGHTER MAKES ME WANT TO PUKE! GO FUCK A DICK, YOU FUCKING DICK FAGGOT POOPER!
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2007, 01:25 AM       
Actually it was more like, "WAH WAH WAH NOBODY LOVES ME"/boringeventsofhislifeshowingnobodyloveshim. Not so much complaining i-mockery ruined his life. The rest of what you said was dead on, and the whining was leading to his finding that religion/eternal love are lame. NO NEED TO READ DEAR FELLOWS, THIS SUMMARY WILL SUFFICE

yes he actually said ETERNAL LOVE. What the fuck did you think Johnathan clement that you would bone your girlfriend in space forever? SPACE BONING? DOES SPACE LOOK LIKE ITS MADE OF BONES SIR? And what the fuck most people can't even be together for 10 years before getting a divorce, what makes you think an eternity would be delightful with the same person who you would obviously know back to front by the end of the first thousand years and you'd probably be completely bored with them just like the rest of existence.
AND THATS ONLY THE ICING ON THE CAKE AND THE ICING IS THE MOST OBVIOUS PART OF THE CAKE I COULD GO ON FOREVER ABOUT HOW THE CONCEPT OF BEING ETERNALLY CONSCIOUS OF ANYTHING IN ANYWAY IS ABSOLUTELY RETARDED

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:27 AM       
I just don't like the idea of people telling I have to love God more than anyone else and that I'm gonna be neutered as a REWARD for my suffering! I'm not worshipping that... that THING that calls itself Jehova! And most people get divorced after 10 years because of irreconcilable differences!
The Unicorn
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:37 AM       
You being neutered would be a reward for everyone else. God help us if any of your retarded hell spawn claw their way out of some marsh of a vagina to reek havoc and terror upon this great land GOD BLESS AMERICA.
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2007, 01:38 AM       
what the fuck do you keep saying neutered for dude? You wouldn't have a dick in heaven because your body is DEAD and your dick is on your body.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:40 AM       
How do you know? Maybe we don't REALLY have a body, and this is all just an illusion!

But no, it's diffent with the christian view because they believe it's the SAME body that's going to be tampered with.

Also, too bad what you want, Sam! I'm GONNA have kids and if you touch any of them, I'LL KILL YOU!

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:42 AM       
And YOU'RE the one who needs to be neutered, Sam! I don't go picking on people cause they're just a little wierd or different!
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2007, 01:44 AM       
if it's all an illusion you wouldn't have a dick, anyway.

well no because that's dumb because i can prove to any christian that their body is rotting in the grave also it's physically impossible to exist outside of our climate.
and uh the christian view is that the SPIRIT IS ETERNAL AND UNCHANGEABLE and that MATTER IS TEMPORARY AND CONSTANTLY CHANGING/dying
The Unicorn
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:44 AM       
HAHAHA OMG GUYS WHAT IF THIS IS THE MATRIX JESUS CHRIST THAT WOULD BE FUCKING AMAZING WOW I BET THE MACHINES MADE THAT MOVIE ON PURPOSE TO FOOL US INTO THINKING THAT OMG JONATHAN CLEMENT YOU ARE A FUCKING VISIONARY HAHAHAHAHA

If i ever found your children Jonathan Clements I would do the world a favor and execute them by gunshot to the head, followed by an excorsism and a corpse burning to make sure their evil spirits go back to hell.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:46 AM       
WELL, I KNOW YOU'RE JUST JOKING!!! HA HA HAAAAAA! THE JOKE'S ON YOU NOW!!!
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2007, 01:49 AM       
usually when saying, "The jokes on you" it's ended with a proverbial pie in the face but I'm not seeing any pies here Johnathan Clement except maybe that fat face of yours.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:51 AM       
WOULD YOU LIKE TO SPANK MY FOT OSS?

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:51 AM       
By the way, I'll be MORE than happy to speak intelligently with any of you, but you have to start it!
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2007, 01:54 AM       
I already did like seventy times but you were too dumbfounded and just made comments about the matrix.

Jonathan Clement sucks
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:55 AM       
That wasn't a seirious conversation...

FOT OSS
The Unicorn
Old May 27th, 2007, 01:57 AM       
Jonathan Clements makes me want to barf.
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2007, 01:57 AM       
It doesn't seem serious to you because you're an idiot who thinks things like "Eternal Love" and that people who are dead existing in spirit would still have penises or bodies or eve the same personalities as they did when they were alive are viable concepts.