Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:09 AM       
Good morning, class.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:13 AM       
GOOD MORNING MRS. REANIMATED CORPSE!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:19 AM       
I'm a sad zombie today.
I broke a nail.

God I feel like a tard saying that.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:19 AM       
Glue it back on. I'm going to sleep.
Egg
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:20 AM       
I can't. It's a real nail.

Sweet dreams mister!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:21 AM       
It'll be back soon enough.

Good night Ladyface
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:29 AM       
what'd you break a nail on?
Egg
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:49 AM       
I was opening a plastic bin and it was stuck.
I pulled on the damn thing so hard that the tip just broke off.
Left a nasty jagged edge.
I found the other half of it.

Having a good morning?
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 07:58 AM       
leave it jagged, use it to CUT MOTHERFUCKERS

christ i've been up since about 2am now. i'm just waiting to not be the only person awake, and for stores to open so i can go waste time buying things i don't need.
Egg
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:25 AM       
Hahaha, I'm filing it down now.
This is the second one I've lost to the same cause.

I've been up all night, like always. Always waiting to not be the only one awake.
I know the feeling well.
It's almost time for the stores to open!
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:32 AM       
Maybe you should keep your nails short! Though I hate when they're really short because it's harder to perform certain simple tasks.

Do you sleep at all, or what?
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:35 AM       
I am eating a monster bowl of Cocoa Pebbles.

Cocoa Krispies suck, they lack cocoa-power.
Egg
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:36 AM       
This is the first time I've ever let my nails grow long.
I'm attempting to be feminine to some extent.
I'm gonna let them grow like my hair, though I think I'll cut my nails before I ever cut my hair.

I don't really do much sleeping. I kinda know why, but it's nothing I'd discuss on I-mockery. I nap, but real sleep doesn't come easy.

Last night/today I will not be sleeping because I'm waiting to hear news about a friend in the hospital.
Egg
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:37 AM       
Cocoa Pebbles are an excellent choice my friend!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:39 AM       
Here's someone who had a worse day than we did:

http://www.nwi.com/articles/2009/02/...8544407622.txt

(nice to see that a professional journalist doesn't have the there-they're-their thing down yet)
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:40 AM       
Oh that's exciting. Good luck.

Cocoa Krispies were one of my mom's favorites, so I grew up on those and have a preference towards that.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:42 AM       
Cocoa pebbles are just way more chocolate-y. And I've been on a chocolate kick.

We got the bf's birthday cake at Jungle Jim's and holy-fucking-hell it was amazing. It was devil's food with cream cheese frosting and then some sort of thin layer of fudge coating it all. We managed to eat all but one piece in about 12 hrs.
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:44 AM       
mmm cake. Sounds good for breakfast.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:48 AM       
This cake was. I just didn't want to eat the last piece so I did cereal instead.

I've already picked out my birthday cake for next month from the people who do the Jungle Jim's cakes. Vanilla with lemon curd filling, lemon frosting and sugar-daffodils on top.
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 08:53 AM       
Too complicated for me. I'll just buy whatever cake mix happens to be on sale and bake that shit up!
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 12:13 PM       
It's been a rollercoaster day so far.

I lost my debit card. But then I found it!

I had a bad experience with some soup mix. But then the manufacturer sent me ten $7 gift certificates!

I got some errands done. But then a dog ran past me and I saw too late that the receptionist from my vet's office was chasing him. I mean, I could have grabbed him at one point if I'd seen that someone was chasing him and not just walking him off leash. He ran off into town and even though we drove around looking for him, we never did get him. I saw him behind a house but he got away through some backyards.

I feel really bad for her. God, it would be horrible to lose someone else's dog. I sent her flowers. :/
You asked, Chief.
BLEU is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 12:31 PM       
My uncle always sends letters of false complaints to the manufacturers of various food products. He gets a ton of free shit out of it.

He has this promotional Twinkie hat that I've been wanting to steal since 3rd grade. I'm the only one who visits him; I want it when he dies.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 12:42 PM       
Well, this was a real complaint...the soup mix had little flecks of what looked like blue plastic. I remember my dad saying that food companies use blue plastic on their production lines so that any debris in food can be spotted easily. I sent them the flecks with a note saying that I just wanted them to know about it for quality-control purposes, in case it was anything important.

So they sent me a letter back with 10 $7 gift certificates, which was pretty cool. I'm covered for soup mix for the rest of the year, anyway.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 03:55 PM       
Ziziziziii
ziiziiziiziziziziiiii
ziiziiziiziziziziziziziziiziiziii

teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 10th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
Violins go zizi in Finland?