Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

JewSupremacisy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 03:12 AM        Star Wars: An allegory of today
In recent times, a light-bringer of a movie called Star Wars III was released. This movie shows us how the democratic system can be easily taken over by self-important maligners. Emperor Palpatine, who symbolizes bigotry and serpentry, corrupts the good people of the Old Republic and wraps his forked tongue around the mind of the impressionable Anakin Skywalker. Already in our society we have Palpatines emerging from the termite-eaten wood. The corrupters of our own societies: David Duke of America, Nick Griffin of the British National Party, the neurotic and insane rambler known as Varg Vikernes of the Norwegian black metal band Burzum, and Udo Voigt of the German National Democratic Party. All are serpents, lurking in the shadows awaiting a moment to lunge, to infect society with their venom. They seek to corrupt the Anakins--the well-meaning people of the world--into accepting their garbage and turning away from the side of good. They claim to speak for the common man (as long at that man shares the same skin color) and look out for him; but we all know this is not true. They want to have glorious houses, immeasurable wealth, and repel any success given to the good democratic person who looks out for himself in our society. They are narcissists, and MUST have power over others; this means they MUST force the good people into accepting servitude. I am overjoyed to see that many people are mature enough to obey the rules of the system and fit in the cogs of capitalism with minimal conflict; however these corrupters I speak of ruin our capitalism for the good and modest working class: they require forced equalization in society. But such discussions on capitalism (and communism) are for another day.

A final battle commences between Anakin and his master, Obi-Wan Kenobi: one that symbolizes good's strength over evil, but as well as evil's willingness to survive even after being defeated and consumed utterly. The Obi-Wans of this world are people such as me, guiding the flock into accepting correct wisdoms and truths. In direct confrontation we shall always leave the White Racists cowering and confused at the concept of logic being introduced to them, but always they will spring from certain privileges and in the case of minorities, lack of education and lack of opportunities. Obi-Wan made the mistake of not ensuring evil was conquered, and he let Darth Vader live. Such an accident took the lives of billions, and if we don't stop bigotry then many lives will be lost in real-life.

Those who are the heroes of today will be obliterated by the Dark Side. If a maligner got in power, it is undeniable that a immeasurable number of do-gooders will be thrown in jail, beaten, tortured, and perhaps gassed as was done during the Holocaust. We can note a parallel between the Jedis and the Jews; both have strict oaths to defend the rights of others, both recognize the dualist notion of good and evil, both were exterminated by corrupters of the system, and both were betrayed by their own countrymen. We must do all we can to stop the Dark Side from entering our own political system, for the sake of all minorities and democracy itself. It only takes one serpent to dominate our Congress and poison the good intentions of The People.

Let us censor the Palpatines, educate the Anakins, congratulate the Obi-Wans, and respect the Jedi. The light side of the force is enlightenment and tolerance. The dark side is of narcissism and bigotry.

Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 04:33 AM       
None of us care.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 10:48 AM       
FUCK
xenosoul is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2005, 05:51 PM       
Thats pretty gay.
tenno is probably a spambot
Old Jun 20th, 2005, 07:15 PM       
no........Ep.III is an allegory for ' FUCKING MY CHILDHOOD MEMORIES OF HOW AWESOME SW IS LUCAS YOU TWAT'
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 03:43 AM       
STAR WARS IS QUACK QUACK QUACK??? HOW INTERESTING????
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 03:51 AM       
I found where this is coming from

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=shaungoldstein

Hmm...a Xanga site is the LAST thing I would have expected
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 11:07 AM       
Nice internet detectivery Marc.

You've earned it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 12:59 PM       
so mad max is staying true to form and recycling stuff from other websites again huh
Marc Summers is probably a spambot
Old Jun 21st, 2005, 07:49 PM       
Hey that's a Russian badge...
Just WHAT are you suggesting
aka Don Henley
Bobo Adobo is probably a spambot
Old Jun 26th, 2005, 11:22 PM       
"The Obi-Wans of this world are people such as me, guiding the flock into accepting correct wisdoms and truths."