Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old May 14th, 2004, 12:16 AM        Parties
I really can't recall going to a party and having fun :/ I avoid them. I'm not talking about hanging out with a few friends, I mean a party that you tag along and it's someones house that is a friend of a friend and you stand around and try and be pleasant, but you get the feeling that there saying "who the fuck is that guy?" and why is he eating my dip...The weirdest part is going to there washroom and god forbid you need to take a dump or they have the super white towels and you wipe your hands I've been to parties and have been left while my buddies go for a beer run and I'm talking to some dude that is sooo boring I want to poke him in the eye with an ice pick but I keep up the conversation and keep telling myself "should I leave?" or maybe walk around the block a few times? I went to one party that all these guy's where doing cocain and I blurted out that I had seen a science show on cocain and that the chemical in cocain sets of a receptor in a part of the brain just like if you where masterbaiting...I got some strange looks and I was left with a rottwieler that kept sniffing my balls I hate parties...