Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Sep 1st, 2006, 02:53 PM        What, Max, no "Plamegate" Update?
Didn't you once say you'd be the first to admit it if you were wrong on this one? Armitage is hardly a Bush "crony," right? Now that you have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight, doesn't the whole affair seem to be as seedy and pathetic as I always maintained it was? I'm not asking you to swear fealty to Dubya here... I never did that either... I'm just asking for your opinion on the pitiful Democrat gamesmanship in light of recent developments. In addition to the ignominious end to Joe Wilson's 15 minutes, which he managed to stretch out for YEARS, what do you think of Pelosi's comments in Time?

I know you've already said you've abandoned the party, so it should be pretty darn easy for you to bag on their ham-handed approach to something I know you hold so dear. With Democrat leadership like this, who needs elections?

Sorry to call you out like this, but I just can't bear to see you ignore it all, simply moving on to the next SCANDAL served up for you on a plate of manufactured outrage by a party that's going nowhere fast.

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Sep 4th, 2006, 08:29 PM       
b*mp

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Sep 5th, 2006, 09:39 AM       
I've been mostly avoiding this forum as I've been busy and lately I find it more irritating than funny, and I mised your post the first time.

I'm not sure how Armitage leaking the info to Novak changes Libby leaking it to other folks Armitage had not leaked it to.

I'm aslo not sure how it changes Chenney's attempt to use the info to punish Wilson and frighten others.

If what you are asking is do I think Democratic politicians are creepy enough to do the same thing, or try to use it being done for political gain, well... yeah.