Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:46 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:48 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:49 PM       
FUCK
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:51 PM       
Now Pub can post his PAGE BREAK, FOOL at someone else's expense
Ancient Mariner
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:52 PM       
THE EFFECT IS RUINED NOW
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 08:54 PM       
Haha what a dummy this guy is
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:00 PM       
I went to sleep during deadliest catch and had some sort of fucked up dream/hallucination about fishermen in yellow slickers with giant staring fish-eyes and rotating needle-teeth like their jaws were made of chainsaws.

My fever was only one degree above normal. Damn.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:07 PM       
My nightmares are usually about everything and everyone I love dying and disappearing painfully. Your dreams sound way cooler.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:12 PM       
maybe I was transported into a crab's point of view for a moment

I always wondered what would happen with obnoxious strobe gifs if it could be proven they really did induce a seizure in someone susceptible. People die during seizures, so that could be a fun time in the courtroom. If you experience it, report back! I'm curious.

Last edited by Kitsa : May 30th, 2010 at 09:20 PM. Reason: BECAUSE I WANTED TO jeez
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:20 PM       
I've never been anything other than myself in my dreams. It sucks.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 30th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 30th, 2010, 11:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I went to sleep during deadliest catch and had some sort of fucked up dream/hallucination about fishermen in yellow slickers with giant staring fish-eyes and rotating needle-teeth like their jaws were made of chainsaws.
Could your dream have been influenced by GW's avatar?

(Hope you feel better, Kit)
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:43 AM       
Thanks...other than coughing a little and generally feeling like death warmed over I am better and ready to ROCK THIS FEDERAL HOLIDAY thanks

While I was out of it yesterday, I was informed that had I been healthy I could have had an awesome weekend of parks, zoos and general happy recreation, but now of course it would not happen. That made me pretty unhappy.

It wasn't exactly like GW's avatar...I'll photoshop it if I can remember the stretching technique.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:32 AM       
Guys, what do you do when your paycheck bounces after you've deposited and spent it?

I mean, aside from getting stuck with overdraft fees that I can't currently pay off and not working for that company fucking ever again.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 31st, 2010, 09:38 AM       
Pay off debt? I dunno.

If it's worth it, file something. I'm sure you can.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:31 AM       
Look into getting a lawyer to sue said company, there was fiscal pain and suffering to you that they caused. Might be able to squeeze something from them that way
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 31st, 2010, 10:34 AM       
Part of me hopes this will come to legal action, as I really feel like kicking someone in the balls right now.

And I could use some free money.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2010, 01:29 PM       
I had a half assed dream this morning. In reality my gf's cat kept pawing at my head and shoulders while an infomercial played on tv. So in my dream her kept was poking at me trying to sell me shit.

"Meow. Sir, this is the perfect product for you. You'll use it all the time." Poke. Poke. Poke.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:02 PM       
frankly, 10,000V, that sounds like one hell of an awesome dream.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Now Pub can post his PAGE BREAK, FOOL at someone else's expense
I would, but I'm too busy having a seizure.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old May 31st, 2010, 05:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I had a half assed dream this morning. In reality my gf's cat kept pawing at my head and shoulders while an infomercial played on tv. So in my dream her kept was poking at me trying to sell me shit.

"Meow. Sir, this is the perfect product for you. You'll use it all the time." Poke. Poke. Poke.
Don't you mean to say the cat told you it would be the purrrfect product? :rimshot
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:28 PM       
HPPD, IT'S FUN TIIIIIIIIIIIMES
teacup of sunshine
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:37 PM       
Hah! I'm buying this. No reason to fuck up my back worse than it already is.

frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:40 PM       
Genius, that is.

The only problem would be if it started strangling your toddler or dislocating its arms.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 31st, 2010, 08:46 PM       
true. But I bet if I were generally careful and didn't let her wander like she was attached to an invisible parachute, it'd be okay.