Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 10:37 AM       
im going to wrap this up and say it was a weather balloon which was reflecting light from the moon or something.

or a lazy 'plane in the sky effect' in which there is no actual plane, just the light and smoke trail.

Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 12th, 2005, 06:44 PM       
Did anyone notice Ken Foree on the credits?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 08:18 PM       
I NOTICED A "SHUT UP ARROWX" IN THE CREDITS

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 10:28 PM       
what kind of car do you need to rob houses?
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2005, 10:31 PM       
nevermind, it's a mule
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:09 AM       
Oh shit I just got to San Fierro and in the first mission there where you're driving the hippie around to all these locations you pick up a guy sitting on a bench and he's voiced by DAVID CROSS

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:37 AM       
yeah david cross gives you the MOST ANNOYING MISSION IN THE GODDAMN GAME
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:40 AM       
Supply Lines
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 12:43 AM       
yes that is the mission i was talking about

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 09:44 AM       
oh come on supply lines isn't that bad

though really you shouldn't have to fly it back to base at the end
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 01:08 PM       
really you shouldnt have to use that dinky fucking plane you should be able to just do it like any other mission in a car dangit

and david cross bugged the shit out of me in this game
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 01:18 PM       
My game froze after beating it, David Cross is a cuntwich

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 01:22 PM       
oh my god that fucking sucks. i never bothered to beat it because if i heard "MY HUMILIATION IS COMPLETE" one more time i'd have to commit suicide
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:31 PM       
took me about 4 or 5 attempts to do. very 'arrrggggg'

at least you could attempt it right away again after you failed, its not like you died or anything.

Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 03:47 PM       
I just LOVE the quarry missions, since who would ever think of putting a truck-bed door on that slippery hunk of shit?
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 04:42 PM       
I haven't done any of his missions yet. I'm just glad that I finally finished the whole section with missions involving that cunt Catalina. Fuck that part of the game.

OH GOD
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 07:04 PM       
yeah hahah those missions sucked too
dipshed
Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 07:18 PM       
I kinda liked those, I just wish you had a better partner in crime.

Old Jan 22nd, 2005, 07:42 PM       
They wouldn't have been so bad if her house wasn't in a spot that took you fifteen minutes to get to anywhere.

Old Jan 27th, 2005, 09:28 PM       
omg fuck Pilot School. I spent the last three hours on the first four lessons alone.

OH GOD
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 09:32 PM       
yeah that set of missions as a whole sucks a little worse than supply lines
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Jan 27th, 2005, 09:36 PM       
that loopdee loop one sucks a race horse c*ck
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 12:02 AM       
FUCK YES! 100% complete!

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
Whiter than Alabaster
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 02:32 AM       
cool

dipshed
Old Jan 28th, 2005, 03:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
yeah that set of missions as a whole sucks a little worse than supply lines
I hope you dont mean the actual missions, because from the one when you drive into the plane to the last mission with the truth were the best ones i the game.

Although the under the radar wasm annoying.