Old Dec 12th, 2008, 05:08 PM       
COOK YOUR OWN DOG!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 05:36 PM       
That is my dog

Well, my family's dog, but anyways
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 05:38 PM       
My dog has figured out how to work diarrhea to her advantage.

She had diarrhea yesterday, so every time she whined or yelped I took her out. Today she's fine, but is pretending she has diarrhea so I'll take her outside.

:/
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 06:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
My middle name is Andy. How fucked up is that?
OMG what a faggy name, no wonder you hate your parents.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 06:43 PM       
http://www.theonion.com/content/news...m_source=cnn00

Thought this was pretty good.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Dec 12th, 2008 at 06:44 PM. Reason: keyboard malfunction
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 07:17 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 08:31 PM       
GREAT MOMENTS IN FRENCH HISTORY

April 1986- After showing up drunk to the recording of a popular talk show, songwriting legend Serge Gainsbourg mutters appreciatively when introduced to a young Whitney Houston. The host attempts to make up an acceptable translation, which Gainsbourg is quick to correct in English. "You are not Reagan and I am not Gorbachev, so don't try, eh? I said I want to fuck her."

Here's a pic of Whitney Houston's face the moment it happened.

The host tried to explain that Serge Gainsbourg was maybe a little drunk. He quickly got a cigarette in the guy's mouth to shut him up, and the segment was pretty much a loss all around.

You can see it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXx3zRgTdLM

I think there's enough english where you can get the gist of it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 09:09 PM       
That's awesome.
teacup of sunshine
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 09:28 PM       
I thought so too. He was an awesome sort of guy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 09:57 PM       
Hey Pub, want to know another person who scares me?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:02 PM       

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:12 PM       
That's from Frank's Franks.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:15 PM       
I always hold my drink that close to me when I eat.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2008, 10:28 PM       
He looks like he's about to really enjoy it

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:53 AM       
AWWW MAN! A HOTDOG-PEPSI!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 12:57 AM       
So who besides me is gonna go see Notorious?
The Unicorn
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:01 AM       
Kid Notorious?
The Unicorn
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:02 AM       
Notorious B.I.G.?

Man, he dead.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:02 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bofDRvU70b0
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:04 AM       
No he's not!
The Unicorn
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:05 AM       
I lived through it, I don't need to see no fancy film about that.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:08 AM       
Tonight I found some mouse turds on my dresser. My roommate said he saw a mouse in the living room last night, too. Shit is about to get buck wild up in this bitch.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:09 AM       
FUCK DAT N*GGAH UP!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 13th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
Get glue traps so you can watch the baby squirm futilely.