Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2006, 07:02 PM       
tommorw is the only one ill be watching, go ou
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 09:49 AM       
I love how the media is supposedly "stunned" that Boise State pulled off the win. Honestly, I'm not the least bit surprised. For one, the Sooners aren't THAT great this year and two, Boise plays some damn good football. Granted they play in the WAC, but if you put them in the MWC or the Big 12, this same team goes 11-1, maybe 10-2.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 10:55 AM       
I may not like football, but I appreciate the annhilation of Michigan after a month of "we're good enough for the fucking BCS Championship game what the fuck we got robbed we're too fucking good for the goddamned Rose Bowl".

U of M fans are the worst, they might as well be anime fans

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 01:51 PM       
Did you guys ever watch "Playmakers" on ESPN? It was a fun show about the off-the-field antics of the players of the Carolina Cougars.

I liked it bunches and I really wanted it to go past season 1 but the NFL didn't like it so ESPN got rid of it.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
Mocker
thebiggameover is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 02:55 PM       
well well. deenny green is gone. maybe the cards can actualy be good for once. but the lions still have there coach....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yggdrasill
The same reason I don't hit kids, i'm not 100% sure thier mine.
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 03:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteRat
I love how the media is supposedly "stunned" that Boise State pulled off the win. Honestly, I'm not the least bit surprised. For one, the Sooners aren't THAT great this year and two, Boise plays some damn good football. Granted they play in the WAC, but if you put them in the MWC or the Big 12, this same team goes 11-1, maybe 10-2.
im from oklahoma so i think the sooners are shit every year! and last night was one of the better games i've watched, everyone was so thrilled when we got ahead and that was even after we finally tied it up in the 4th quarter. and then boise scored with like 30 seconds left? but then the overtime bummed us all out

But we were bummed the whole game
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 2nd, 2007, 08:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim
I may not like football, but I appreciate the annhilation of Michigan after a month of "we're good enough for the fucking BCS Championship game what the fuck we got robbed we're too fucking good for the goddamned Rose Bowl".

U of M fans are the worst, they might as well be anime fans
You and me both. Michigan fans are just as shitty as Miami fans.

I went to the Minnesota-Michigan game a few months ago and the cocky bastards had the balls to invade the Minnesota student tailgating area and start talking shit. Assholes.
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2007, 01:51 AM       

SAW ITS LIKE THA CAP-U-LUTZ AND THE MON-TY-GOOS

Forum Virgin
corpexec44 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 05:58 PM       
last years game was awesome....this one doesn't have as much hype,osu probably wins.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 07:52 PM       
Last year's game had hype because both teams were undefeated and you had three future top 10 picks playing. I agree though, it was one of the best games i've ever seen.

I can't see Florida going toe to toe with OSU for 4 quarters. The Buckeyes have too much talent on both sides of the ball and Chris Leak is a poopy head who is marred by inconsistent play.

OSU 27 - UF 17
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 8th, 2007, 10:26 PM       
Wow, Florida is up 34-14. I'll shut up now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
Fuck the Colts.

MAYBE IF MANNING COULD HOLD ONTO THE BALL FOR ONE GODDAMN MINUTE, THEY'D GET SOMEWHERE.
The Stig
the_stig is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2008, 09:16 PM       
GO EAGLES!!! oh wait...
say what now?
Geggy is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 06:01 AM       
How about them Pats?
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 07:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geggy View Post
How about them Pats?
To be honest, I don't see anyone being able to stop them from winning it all, especially after Brady carving Jacksonville up underneath like a Thanksgiving turkey and the "el foldo" of the Colts. It appears all of San Diego's talk about them knowing how to beat the Colts wasn't just bull after all, when you consider they beat them twice now this year.

I expect the Green Bay Packers and Pats will face off in what will likely be the highest rated Super Bowl to date.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 15th, 2008, 08:31 PM       
I love how this thread magically appears at the END of the football season.

With the messed up season that was college football this year I would've figured that this thread would've popped up alot earlier.

Go Pats.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 12:40 AM       
BTW WhiteRat sorry about Minnesota's abysmal season. I thought the Spartans going 4-8 last year was bad, but

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 03:44 PM       
I like Mike Tomlin and the Steelers but I haven't been able to see many games this year.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 16th, 2008, 07:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
BTW WhiteRat sorry about Minnesota's abysmal season. I thought the Spartans going 4-8 last year was bad, but
No worries over here. After that debacle against Texas Tech last year we fired our coach and implemented an entirely new offense and a new defense. The last coach left the cupboard bare as fare as talent so it's no surprise that we would struggle. I'll be honest when I say that I never thought we'd win 1 game, but shit happens I guess. We've been recruiting great high school players and with many players returning I predict we win at least 5 games next year.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 10:22 PM       
Looks like we have our Super Bowl set. New England Patriots vs. the New York Giants.

I would like to see New England win it at this point. It would be kind of cool to see a 19-0 season for the first time ever.
Old Jan 20th, 2008, 10:41 PM       
"TOM BRADY WILL WIN BECAUSE I LIKE HIM" -- MY MOM

WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 06:44 AM       
Is it just me or is that something like every mom would say. My mom used to make declarations like that involving the Broncos. Then they would lose. The one year she didn't, they beat Green Bay.

Mom logic, what can you do?
say what now?
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 10:46 AM       
Pats 27
Giants 17

and that is my prediction for the final score in the superbowl. I was disappointed to see green bay lose. it would've been cool to see a rematch of pats vs packers from the 1996 superbowl in which brett favre and reggie white destroyed the pats. but the giants looks good, too, even without jeremy shockey. pats will take it all.
say what now?
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
"TOM BRADY WILL WIN BECAUSE I LIKE HIM" -- MY MOM
tell your mom that tom brady is a robot, period. its impossible that anyone could be as superior and intelligent as he is therefore he is a freakin robot.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 21st, 2008, 06:39 PM       
I love how everyone was bashing Maroney during the season for missing 4 games and that the Pats needed to draft McFadden. I would say judging from his last five performances that the Pats' running game is just fine.