Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 11:54 PM       
THAT'S HOW BAD THAT HURTN WAS YESTERDAY :egoinflation
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 09:32 PM       
FUCK THA' POLICE
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 09:38 PM       
After all this drama I can't say I've seen a single post which has been awarded a card of any sort. :/

Perhaps it's just because they're all so great! :/
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 09:56 PM       
cause i got kicked off the team
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 21st, 2008, 11:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalMilitia View Post
After all this drama I can't say I've seen a single post which has been awarded a card of any sort. :/

Perhaps it's just because they're all so great! :/
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?p=540089
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 01:10 PM       
Ok seems fair but one of thosse report buttons would help to speed the process a bit at least i think so. I would volunteer but i think many people hate me and besides i am mostly in the gaming forum .... screw it i volunteer

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 03:08 PM       
Why do you think many people hate you?
He speaks truth!
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 03:59 PM       
juggalo

taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 22nd, 2008, 05:22 PM       
i'm a little paranoid

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:09 AM       
rog mentioned that he's been getting e-mails complaining about this system and asked me to nix it. I killed the UC group, so that should probably do it :o

i wasn't around to see what exactly was going on, so I'll have to take his word for it. a quick peek at the crime lab looks like chicagodrew was probably the issue? i don't know?

i'll stick around a bit tonight to see what's up.
dipshed
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:10 AM       
R.I.P. I-MOCKERY UPRIGHT CITIZENS 2008-2008

It's probably my fault for being such a rabble rouser

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:10 AM       
chicago drew doesn't like to follow the rules!
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:12 AM       
Ii just don't have time to keep an eye on who is giving what infractions and for what reasons, so it's hard for me to know if everybody is treating the new users fairly (and vice versa, obviously). But I honestly thought that the mods we already had were doing a good enough job at keeping the forums running smoothly...

I go sleep now.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:13 AM       
looking at the situation and the really pissy e-mail where he's like UHH THE THREADS WERE NOT LOCKED HELLOOOOOO I WILL POST WHERE I GOD DAMN PLEASE HARUMPH, you guys were totally justified in sending him off to band camp for a day.

but roger is a very sensitive young man and with great power comes great responsibility and you know.

but yes, it looked like something fun to do but maybe all the elitism involved isn't a good thing in the long run anyway.
dipshed
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:13 AM       
Basically, Chicago Drew got a warning for posting spoilers and then he starting sending PMs to SAM ordering him what do to do. Then he started bumping old thread and I gave him an actual infraction. Once again he became all Bam Magera on me "ILL POST WHERE I WANT" and that's when Willie took it into his own hands.

He's an angry little man who will do whatever he wants or at least complain to whoever he wants. He may of went overboard, but that guy needed to cool off. Maybe instead of complaining to the moderators he should of took our advice and shutup.

was never good
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:14 AM       
He just wanted to say that maybe we should all just cool out, maybe.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:14 AM       
you probably would have gotten that e-mail anyway, dude

guy has no respect for authority
was never good
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:15 AM       
I think we have to deal with this through the usual channels, i.e. finding a dead relative of his to slander.
OH GOD
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:15 AM       
hahah this was fun guys i enjoyed it while it lasted
dipshed
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:43 AM       
If anyone needs me I'll be in the sports forum crying.

Maybe ChicagoDrew has mob ties we are probably better off.

EDIT: DREWMOB WITH A DoS ATTACK

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 08:45 AM       
I'm just sitting here on the sidelines wondering why this was all necessary. All you needed to do was to read the rules and regs (usually stickied to the top) before posting, and abide by them. Key word there. It's not like we're being asked to read "War and Peace", is it?

Oh snap, this post belongs in the "Books" forum now ....
You may already be there.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 09:16 AM       
That Chicago guy said "Legitimately responding to a thread that hasn't been locked, deleted, closed, sauteed or fried is suddenly AGAINST NORMAL FORUM RULES?!"

Yes, in this forum, it IS a rule, as a matter of fact. Just the fact that he was so vocal about being indignant, and wouldn't respect any form of authority is enough to get him banned for a day to cool off. I don't see why this caused a problem. Maybe instead of just nixing it, we could have just said "okay, no more than one point a day for the same reason". That would have fixed this, I think.
dipshed
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 09:33 AM       
How can you respond to a thread that has been "locked, deleted, closed, sauteed or fried" anyway? Even his made-up rules have no logic to him.

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 02:23 PM       
I think the system worked perfectly.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2008, 05:34 PM       
IT WAS ALL MY FAULT FOR ASKING HIM TO USE SPOILER TAGS I'M SORRY GUYS.