Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

toreyray is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 03:45 PM        Jane Fonda Drops The C-Bomb
Good old Jane Fonda had a lot to say on the Today Show, but all I heard was c**t.

http://www.webcastr.com/videos/celeb...he-c-bomb.html

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 04:08 PM       
All I see here is n**b.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 04:21 PM       
Funny how this is the first thing I read after I listen to Duran Duran
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 04:33 PM       
Wow, who gives a flying shit? Televison always has to be PC for some reason, so if some famous person lets a word like shit, fuck, or in this case cunt slip out, some people actually care, but I doubt anyone HERE does.
He speaks truth!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 04:38 PM       
jane fonda's still alive? who knew
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 04:38 PM       
oh and politics/news forum
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 04:41 PM       
I don't frequent Politics, but I'm sure it's better off in here.
Creepy Old Fart
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 05:52 PM       
"Cunt" is generally unacceptable in United States. Why I don't know. American women take offense to the word like it's sexist slang. Good luck in Britain, ladies, where men call each other "Cunt". Repeatedly.

Awww, I pissed on my shoe again
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 06:18 PM       
The British don't say cunt with the same sharp intonations that we do. You guys say it like your gurgling cum.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 06:20 PM       
Quit being so Illi-noisy!
Creepy Old Fart
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 07:03 PM       
Don't get me started about the lame - o's in Illinois. A guy in Chicago shoots five peeps in a Macy's before they open.

Two weeks later, Some asshole kills another 5-7 at NIU. My info would be more correct if journalists in Illinois knew what the hell they were doing. Insight. com says 5 peeps are dead. Local news says 7, not including the peeps in hospital in critical condition.

On the news at noon, The fucking reporter was stuttering severely.

Maybe he knew someone at NIU, and was emotionally overwhelmed.

I DON'T KNOW

All I know is, I'm not violent. I might talk some shit, but i am truly abhorred when someone, or sometwo, opens fire then kills themself. Twice in a month.

I am also a bit pissy about local journalists, starting with the whole Heath Ledger fiasco. Big story that constantly changes and when you think some actual info is going to spring up, it's no longer reported because Brittney Spears broke a nail or some shit.

Oh, the schmuck who opened fire at NIU has been reported as "not taking his medication". Yeah. that's why he killed 5-7 people plus himself.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 07:15 PM       
It's 'cause he talked to them scientomologists.
OH GOD
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 07:44 PM       
man guys let me know when a celebrity drops the n-c bomb then maybe i'll be impressed

or even the f-n-c bomb
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 08:34 PM       
THIS IS JUST LIKE VIETNAM! I AM SICK OF JANE FONDA RUINING EVERYTHING SHE TOUCHES!
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 15th, 2008, 08:43 PM       
"Cunt" is a very cuddly word. I like it.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 03:45 PM       
I think GW is right - any topic with Jane Fonda in the title needs to go on the politics board.

Especially if it also involves "workout videos".
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 03:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
I think GW is right - any topic with Jane Fonda in the title needs to go on the politics board.

OH GOD
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 04:10 PM       
gw is not the one who suggested it, colonel fagg
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2008, 04:17 PM       
lol, they apologised for her
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 09:55 AM       
Sorry, no offense intended to all.
You may already be there.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 06:23 AM       
I bet all this will do is make people shove censorship down our throats even more like they did with the "wardrobe malfunction" making me hate censorship even more.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 06:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I bet all this will do is make people shove censorship down our throats even more like they did with the "wardrobe malfunction" making me hate censorship even more.
I bet shutthefuckupyoudon'tknowwhatthefuckyourtalkingabo utthisisn'ttheonlytimethishashappenedyoufuckingfag
Banned

23_ is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 11:41 AM       
If the video didn't stop to replay the word 10 times, I would have missed it.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 12:46 PM       
yeah, same here. And really, what the hell? Is 'cunt' really that much worse than 'prick' now?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2008, 12:52 PM       
That was probably the least offensive way you could possibly say that word based on the context. I don't think an apology was at all necessary.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog