Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 10:51 PM       
Sony said they're gonna manufacture 'till supplies for the 60 Gig model are depleted.

What supplies? Hard drives? Agh.

I'm upset with the PS3 and the Wii and I'll leave it at that until I find something else about either of them to bitch about.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2007, 11:05 PM       
I think you'll find that 'supplies' will conveniently 'expire' after 'Christmas'
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2007, 10:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Define "a lot." The 360 had a year warranty if I'm not mistaken, (probably am, but oh well.) With peoples' shit breaking left and right as we hear it, a three year warranty would probably be overkill.
Well, I would define "a lot" as so many that Microsoft would describe it as "an unacceptable number" and then put themselves in a position to take a billion dollar hit to fix the problem. As for the length of the warranty, my 360 was made in 2005, and it just broke down now, so I don't think three years is that much overkill for such a serious problem.