Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Closed Thread

Forum Virgin

Ruk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 12:12 AM        Help me pay my rent! Stuff for sale on eBay!
[HI DON'T SELL US STUFF AFTER YOU'VE BEEN HERE FOR 7 OR LESS POSTS OKAY GREAT THANKS -C]

Right now, I have a few different books up for grabs, the "Megaman" limited-run comic series, and some other assorted goodies. Anyone care to help a poor minimum-wage slug make rent?

(I didn't really know whether this was the appropriate forum to post this sort of thing in. If I'm in the wrong, please mods, feel free to do as you see fit.)

Last edited by Chojin : Feb 27th, 2008 at 01:20 AM.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 12:50 AM       
You're going to pay your rent by making 15 bucks?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Forum Virgin

Ruk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 12:53 AM       
I said "help" me make rent. I've got other income, it's just not going to make it quite all the way by itself, at least not by March 2. Luckily, I'm living with someone else who'll help me foot the bills until I get more money of my own.

But either way, every little bit helps.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 12:55 AM       
Why should I help you when I can buy these books at Barnes & Noble for $21 each with the member's discount

On second thought books are FREE at the library, son

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 01:34 AM       
shut up faggot close the thread
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 01:42 AM       
ok sir

Closed Thread