Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

xenosoul is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2005, 12:08 AM       
One day a man that looked kinda like me decided he should go into work this day. When he got to work he couldnt decide what he was going to do on the internet; cause thats all he does. At first he decided to visit kontraband.com to play some flash games, then he thought of hitler for a moment and his mind was made up, he would look at photographs of hitler because this is intresting to him. After looking at about 10 pictures of hitler he started reading up on eva braun(hitlers love) and did you know what i found out? They died together taking poison. After this I had made up my mind, the time had come to sneak a smoke in the bathroom where i usually do every 2 hours. After doing so I went to the vending machines where i saw some of those tgi fridays chips bunched up.. and I thought I would take a chance and maybe secure both of them with one payment, but the risk was too much and I went with a take 5 which really tasted of the nasty. Now It is close to closing time and I am about to leave work so that I may return tommorow. the end