Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 12:51 AM        Should I date a stripper or a dominatrix?
Discuss.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 01:34 AM       
What's to discuss? Is there a story about this?
Mocker
Big Papa Goat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 02:38 AM       
Do you have to date one or the other, or are you wondering if in general it is a good idea to date such as a stripper or a dominatrix? All things being equal in either case I probably wouldn't.
But quite frankly, I'm interested in finding out what the sex therapist Lenor has to say on the issue.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 06:52 AM       
A stripper, because you can dig for stray singles in their ass. It's like a treasure hunt.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 09:51 AM       
I wouldn't suggest either for an attempt at a serious relationship. That stuff is fun if you're just looking to fool around though. And if you do bother with either, you'd better not be the jealous type.
adept_ninja is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 06:21 PM       
i wouldnt recommend the dom. she will ask you to do some crazy shit you dont want to do but on the other hand the striper probaly has aids so its a lose lose situation
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 18th, 2006, 06:36 PM       
hahaha everyone has aids dude :high5 :uphigh :downlow :tooslow

darklycan is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 03:26 AM       
Hmmm well strippers are general made of fail and AIDs so you should stay away from them. A dominatrix will shove a wick in your penis and coat your balls in red wax. So either way, you should just find a drunk collage girl.
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 12:16 PM       
You guys are useless.
Grislygus' best friend
Azrael is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 05:09 PM       
Depends. If you like doing any manner of illicit drugs, the stripper is obviously the way to go.

If you want to be fucked in the ass with a rusty butter knife and told you're a filthy boy the Dominatrix is the better choice.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 05:42 PM       
split the difference man get someone who's both
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Dec 19th, 2006, 09:07 PM       
Just so you know, none of us are speaking from experience. Except maybe Emu.
fabulous
mischief is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 04:31 AM       
what's wrong with dating a stripper? they are mostly upstanding citizens. i mean if you have no problem with someone rubbing thier cock on your ladies naked parts go for it. if you do that's probably an issue. otherwise go for it! and a dominatrix would be good for you if you KNOW WHO IS BOSS and like being controlled. it all depends on whether or not you have to be in control. but even dominatrix ladies have a soft side. i say go for it. not all strippers have aids. just like the gays, you know?

Hay Ladiez! Howzit going?
BlueOatmeal is probably a spambot
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 04:40 AM       
it times like this that make me wish I could squeeze some titties.Cause I like titties a whole bunch.

CALL ME! CALLL MEEE! WHY DON'T YOU CALL THIS NUMBER NOW!678-416-3492 How about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu
What the fuck are you talking about? He loves da ladiez.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 03:55 PM       
Dominatrixes are usually really annoying. The way you can tell how annoying they will be is how seriously they take themselves as dominatrixes and how overly sexed they are. If they are always talking about how they are a dominatrix and how much they love to goto bars and pickup men to fuck then stay away-- that bitch is going to have a very bad personality.

that advice might work for strippers.
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 20th, 2006, 04:10 PM       
I have experience with both and the strippers are the only ones I had any fun with, but I also got tested regularly and used protection.

Domination is not just about sex, with a dominatrix you'd better get used to her controlling you or someone else at almost all times and you have to ask permission to do ANYTHING. They tend to be a little on the psycho side.

With strippers you have to worry about STDs amongst other things. Half of them are in relationships and are "allowed" to screw around as long as thier other half can fuck anything they want too. They also tend to have mental issues about thier fathers or lack of. Strippers can't be monogamous, so if you don't mind the screwing around bit and you wrap your dinky you might be ok.
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Dec 21st, 2006, 12:28 AM       
If you can, try both at the same time.