Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 02:44 AM       
http://www.i-mockery.net/viewtopic.p...7941&start=500
Blake Stamper is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 02:49 AM       
I don't read anything that doesn't say "HOLY BIBLE" or "DICK CHENEY'S BLOG" on the cover.
When you sum it all up, what you get is a highly talented and seasoned performer who will stop at nothing to ensure that his audience is having the time of their life. So, whatever the occasion, call Blake Stamper for the best in country and variety music.
Mocker
ziggytrix is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 10:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lye
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
Russo, you are a god damned idiot. What the fuck good is a hunting rifle against a modern miltary?
if a gun can kill a deer or a duck, it can kill a human too. it doesnt have to be full-auto to be useful.

You simpering idiot. They had rifles at Ruby Ridge and Waco. Did them a lot of fucking good against military sieges.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly anti-gun, but the notion that "our right to bear arms keeps our government from getting too powerful" is as quaint as a powdered fuckin wig.

Lye is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 12:08 PM       
ruby ridge was a family of hillbillies, and waco was just a bunch of loser that didn't know how to use their firearms.
I understand why it might seem stupid to try to go against the military with guns that are made simply for hunting.
But if you think about it, if for whatever reason people felt a need to defend themselvs from the government, or some other invading army or something, these said people could band together. I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of people. I also think that some of the military troops would not want to fire on their own conutry men, if they were in a bigger group then what happend at ruby ridge. i dont think our right to bear arms keeps our government from getting too powerful, but i think if something like this every happend, any rebels would have a better chance then you might think.
Mocker
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 12:13 PM       
Psh, if our boys can level Fallujah in a month, they could wipe out some anti-America faggoty gun club in an hour, and then light their cigars on the hot embers of the rebel's base.

Now if you wanted to really have a capable standing militia, as the 2nd amendment states, you'd have some sort of national service program at the end of which every citizen got their own weapon like the Swiss do.

dolarene is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 02:26 PM       
Recommendations:

Handguns: A 1911 or a 1911 hi cap spin off (something about 10 .45 rds)

Luger P08: Beautiful gun, light weight, nice sound, very accurate, never jams.

Revolver: Llama Comanche .357 Cheap and superb ( i don't recommend a .44 because the kickback implies less shots per minute plus the fadding factor) Note: Fadding means a mixture between Tireness plus fear of recoil.

Shotgun: Benelli SPAS or any SPAS based model.

Bolt rifle: Mauser K-98 HUGE ammo, bloodfreezing cocksound Superb sharpshoter GREAT quality.

Auto rifle: CETME Sportster : Bargain price, army rugged, powerful ammo .308 NATO. can use 30Rnd Mags, integrated bipod, scope mounts, bayonet mount (FR-8 Spanish) Snipper's choice. Style similar H&K G3 (in fact, the H&K is a copy of the CETME)

Similar to this is the M14 but this in woodstock.

P.S. Jesus is DEAD
Mocker
Dole is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 04:26 PM       
stop wanking
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 05:17 PM       
h8 guns.
Mocker
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 05:24 PM       
me and my fucking gun
me and my fucking gun
nothing can stop me now
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 06:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggytrix
Russo, you are a god damned idiot. What the fuck good is a hunting rifle against a modern miltary?
7.62x39 is a larger calibre than nost Moder military infantry weapons. they use 5.56mm. So the hunting rifle could easily kill any soldier.
Blake Stamper is probably a spambot
Old Nov 22nd, 2005, 06:33 PM       
Don't shoot soldiers you stupid prick, support the fucking troops.
When you sum it all up, what you get is a highly talented and seasoned performer who will stop at nothing to ensure that his audience is having the time of their life. So, whatever the occasion, call Blake Stamper for the best in country and variety music.