Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:34 PM        Thoughts about NG
Many people have gone to newgrounds.com before. I've been going for a while and I also make flash, about a year ago it was my favorite site. But know thigns have....changed. People don't review/vote anymore, the movies are all the same, the people who come are all perveted 12 year olds (well, at least that hasn't changed XD).

Anyway, the site just plain old sucks now. If you ask me, these are it's darkest times, and worse is yet to come. It's totally lost it's charm. Does anyone else feel this way, or is it just me?
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:36 PM       
Shut up.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:38 PM       
Quit complaining, this is war time.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Mocker
The Retro Kat is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:39 PM       
Rongi's right. This is i-mockery, get in mockery mode.
Gas and masturbation are highly unlikely to be connected with each other. Have you tried to stop masturbating? Has the gas subsided as a result? Perhaps you could try the same experiment by increasing the times you masturbate daily. Do you notice that the gas is increasing?
Mocker

Captain Robo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:43 PM       
ALL ABOARD THE RONGI EXPRESS

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 06:47 PM       
All Aboard the "Shut The Fuck Up Already" Express

This is what I have since I am too cheap to pay for a livejournal

"Professor Cool is Cool, yet unorganized," said one student
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:07 PM       
Newgrounds is a great site and it's getting much better as they've upgraded their servers, have more people helping out with the backend stuff, and they've drastically reduced the pop-ups and are working on getting rid of more of 'em.

I talk with Tom on a regular basis and he only has the best intentions for the site and he's working on some badass projects at the moment. He's also one of the few webmasters out there that I have a shitload of respect for.

In conclusion, yes... shut the fuck up.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:42 PM       
indeed. i am more worried about i-mockery since people like you, robo, fartin, and crunch are allowed to actually post.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 07:45 PM       
Well said.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:12 PM       
I don't really like it anymore. It has changed. Tom used to care and reply to people's movies. Now he doesn't care about you unless you made a fantastic movie that alot of people like. It is an established website, and I still enjoy some of their movies. Like I said before, it has changed.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 08:35 PM       
Thank you for informing us with what's wrong with NewGrounds. We will now fix everything for you.

It's no secret NewGrounds sucks. Their layout is shit, their submissions are shit, and the reviews people give are shit. But why the fuck are you telling US? Fucking tell whats-his-ass over on NG, you stupid dillhole.
Mocker

Captain Robo is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:40 PM       
@ italian
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
indeed. i am more worried about i-mockery since people like you, robo, fartin, and crunch are allowed to actually post.
No shit. Everyday there's at least 4 new idiots like them. It's even worse when they decide they need to review stuff. Steppin' into our territory and such

But that's the message board, which isn't really "I-mockery" :/

That was very funny. Well done.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2003, 09:46 PM       
Heh, dillhole. I didn't hear that one in a long time.

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Apr 4th, 2003, 03:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery
Newgrounds is a great site and it's getting much better as they've upgraded their servers, have more people helping out with the backend stuff, and they've drastically reduced the pop-ups and are working on getting rid of more of 'em.

I talk with Tom on a regular basis and he only has the best intentions for the site and he's working on some badass projects at the moment. He's also one of the few webmasters out there that I have a shitload of respect for.

In conclusion, yes... shut the fuck up.
I never said there was anything wrong with tom, he's funny and a great webmaster. I think that it's kinda like society, where people keep getting more rotten everyday (at least thats what i think when i take a look around) . It still will go down as my favorite site, but not as it is now. I like the new bandwith thing, and the movies are some more fun. But It's lost the charm that made it so much fun before.