Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 04:35 AM       
Sorry guys, I got an inkling to play Ristar first but it shouldn't take me more then a day. RIIIIIISTARRR

I remember when i first tried earthbound (WHICH WASNT TOO LONG AGO) and Jixby told me to put pussy as my favorite food. I was shocked when the mom told me that

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 09:56 AM       
"You caught a whiff of pussy, but just for a second"

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 04:33 PM       
I forgot about how they worship you in threed once ya save them all from zombies. That's still one of the coolest towns in the game.

That was very funny. Well done.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 04:45 PM       
Just got to Threed myself and so begins my absolute favorite parts of the game, the Threed/Winters/Saturn Valley portion. I always liked going through Winters as Jeff, and of course free medical care and rest at Saturn Valley is awesome :sunglasses

It takes me a while to remember the order of events at Threed, but it's not as bad as the Summers/Dinosaur Museum/Fourside/Copolla Theater series events that I always get out of order as well and I keep having to pay money for tickets

Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 05:29 PM       
how the fuck do u guys not have enough money when i play it on snes i just keep asking my dad for more $$$
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 07:51 PM       
It's not that I have no money it's why buy it when you don't have to :rolleyes

Banned
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 08:12 PM       
reading through tis thread it sounds like none of you guys even like earthbound
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 08:53 PM       
Fuck that. I love this game and it's in my top 3. I just finished the mine in the desert on the way to fourside and saved the runaway 5 :D

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 09:08 PM       
i like earthbound! it's a fun game!
The Wolf
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 10:56 PM       
How can you not like any game that has dialogue like this?

And battles like this!

Banned
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 11:39 PM       
who the fuck is luc
The Wolf
Old Mar 29th, 2007, 11:40 PM       
ME. My entire name is very french

Old Mar 30th, 2007, 12:11 AM       
I love the dialogue. This game doesn't take itself seriously at all which prevents a lot of groans from coming out of me let me tell you!

I thought it was really funny that Water Bottles help restore your PP and I especially like that they didn't really point out the joke.

Banned
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:07 AM       
u didnt know that water increases your psychic powers hat joke is there to be found

zomboid you arn't ness!
The Wolf
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:16 AM       
Water increases your PEEPEE LOLOLOLOL

I AM SO NESS. When I was like 10, I always wore a striped shirt and blue shorts and carried a baseball bat around. I didn't wear a hat though

Banned
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 01:58 AM       
case in point ;p

i am one of those people who refuses to change any names in rpgs
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 02:43 AM       
i always change all the names to rude words for comedy mad-libesque fun
OH GOD
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 02:44 AM       
hahah half the time when people are talking about characters by name in rpgs i don't have any clue who they're talking about
The Wolf
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 05:04 AM       
lol best quote ever: Hey, talking to people at another table at a restaurant is like... breaking into their room and checking their drawers for valuables. Yeah, other people on important adventures do such things, but you have to admit that it's bizzare.

Oh yeah and if you see one of these things, catch it :O

Last edited by Zomboid : Mar 30th, 2007 at 05:50 AM.
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 08:53 AM       
I can't he goes too fast

Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 10:34 AM       
you have to run him into a wall
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 11:09 AM       
I'll take some digi cam screenshots once I get mine back. Moved my systems around a bit.

Only got to play for one little session of Earthbound this work week. Hoping for a pretty open weekend to grind.

I think how goofy Earthbound is is what it turned me off when I first played it as a young teen. Years later it appealed to me more.

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Wolf
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 05:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
you have to run him into a wall
Yep. The green ones in the desert on the way to fourside are harder to get but the ones in scaraba are easy cause they always run into pyramids and trees.

OK
Black Flag is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 05:28 PM       
zomboid i can empathize about the name thing man i have the most ridiculously stereotypical irish name imaginable
Keg Whore
EisigerBiskuit is probably a spambot
Old Mar 30th, 2007, 05:40 PM       
Oh for fuck sake, get this mushroom off of my head.