Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 23rd, 2009, 11:08 PM       
Everyone knows dinosaurs are blotchy green and red, with iridescent scales and many rows of pointy teeth. Plus, they're hiding under your bed RIGHT NOW.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 06:50 AM       
You know...after my grandmother's funeral last month, they had the meal in the basement of their church. I ate shoved over in the corner of the Sunday school room, which was strangely decorated in a Chuck Norris theme. And they were really committed. There was a Chuck Norris poster on the door, Chuck Norris quotes on the walls, even an unfinished game of hangman on the chalk board where the answer was CH_CK N_R_IS.

I was a bit hazy on the Chuck Norris-Jesus connection before I saw that picture, but I think it's a little clearer now.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 12:15 PM       
http://objectiveministries.org/members/

you'll never find a whackier bunch of characters.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 12:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock Homeless View Post
http://objectiveministries.org/members/

you'll never find a whackier bunch of characters.
After looking at their pictures I cant imagine how any of them believe that there is a god.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 01:58 PM       
Well, seeing as I actually know people who adhere to this sort of thing with utter sincerity, it gave me pause.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 24th, 2009, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective Ministries
"Diamond" Jack Holgroth is a Game Theoretician who currently teaches a course in Advanced Game Theory for Theologians at Fellowship University. [...] Jack also enjoys vexillology and can signal Bible passages from memory in fluent semaphore.
Now THAT'S something I'd pay to see.
You may already be there.