Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 01:32 AM        40 days and 40 nights
I've tried a few times to actually do this but its damn near impossible. Today is my 40th night. Its been at least 17 years since I've hit that record.

I feel like I could put building fires out....in japan.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 02:44 AM       
I tried this TWICE and made it about 18 days the first time and, like, 8 the second time. Both times I got to a point where I actually told myself that life is too damn short. Plus I started feeling weird.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 03:07 AM       
Once I made it to 30 days then I had a dream of whacking off. not even a dream of plowing nikki cox(when unhappily ever after came out)

Another time I made it to 35 days and DML fucked it all up and the Bills Quarterback broke his neck the next morning.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:08 PM       
When a man wastes his gift on barbaric touching he encourages Satan to come into his life and the lives of those he knows and loves. Hide your filth sinners.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:52 PM       
Satan lives in my tissue bin?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 12th, 2012, 08:46 AM       
Does sex count? I reckon I could achieve this goal if it does. Otherwise: FUCK THAT.
SKATASTIC
Old May 12th, 2012, 02:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Satan lives in my tissue bin?
The sin bin
SKATASTIC
Old May 12th, 2012, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Does sex count? I reckon I could achieve this goal if it does. Otherwise: FUCK THAT.
Everything counts.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old May 13th, 2012, 02:10 AM       
Well then fuck that.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2012, 02:44 AM       
Exactly. Life's too short to not be ejaculating as often as possible

SKATASTIC
Old May 13th, 2012, 09:49 AM       
I'm planning on living forever. If I can line up a bunch of chicks doggystyle and creampie this king kong load into her it would reverse human centipede them. For sure.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 13th, 2012, 03:08 PM       
according to ancient indian medicine knowledge, the more you cum the less magic you have

save your mana
SKATASTIC
Old May 13th, 2012, 07:48 PM       
Thats probably why I feel like I have the swagger of a wizard then.
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:30 AM       
I don't know what you guys plan to spend your mana on, other than swaggering like a wizard.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that after a while it starts coming out of its own accord whether you like it or not, so you might as well use that mana to magically make you feel better before you get up in the morning or go to sleep at night.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 19th, 2012, 06:13 PM       
Reminds me of that experiment with the bird where they gave it the choice of a dopamine hit or a female bird ready to go at the push of the button, and the bird just did hit after hit after hit, rather than waste energy on sex, and died in like 8 days.
Old May 21st, 2012, 09:06 AM       
Thought you were talking about female humans there for a bit.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 21st, 2012, 03:01 PM       
Quote:
Anyway, I'm pretty sure that after a while it starts coming out of its own accord whether you like it or not, so you might as well use that mana to magically make you feel better before you get up in the morning or go to sleep at night.
tell that to the israelites
SKATASTIC
Old May 21st, 2012, 03:16 PM       
I'll tell those israelers that I'm on day 52 and I've got + 37% to my magic find now.
Old May 25th, 2012, 07:01 AM       
Are you serious? Well.

Nice display of willpower, I suppose. How far are you going to take this display?
SKATASTIC
Old May 25th, 2012, 12:03 PM       
I took it day to 52.
BANNED

Old May 27th, 2012, 03:37 PM       
Old May 27th, 2012, 06:01 PM       
I also jerked it to the apocalypse's one year anniversary

Old May 28th, 2012, 10:00 AM       
I just took it to day 2.

Can this thread please not turn into a masturbation diary?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2012, 03:29 AM       
where is jeanette; we need her input

i have to get circumcised next week or so and the doctor said i can't have any sexual activity for 4 weeks if i want it to heal right

thus far i'm having the worst spring ever

details when the dust clears

maybe
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 30th, 2012, 10:57 AM       
I've never heard of people having to get snipped.
Are you converting to Judaism or something?