Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Freak Power
Fear N Loathing is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 02:47 PM       
I dunno... my neighbors here where I'm at throw rockets and mortar rounds at us... nothin gets the ole blood pumping at 0300 in the morning when these ig'nint savages start throwing rounds and I have to haul balls to the bunker 1/2 drunk and while >trying< to throw on body armor... I'm currently the gold medal holder for the "Half Nekkid Barefoot Gravel Sprint." Good thing too! I'll take RKellys Crazy Piss Music over a 82mm HE round ANY DAY!!!!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 02:52 PM       
You're the bad neighbor.
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:02 PM       
Before we moved, we had this one neighbor who, to put it as nice as I can, was a seriously deranged overweight Hispanic man who would take shits in his backyard (no lie, the police finally put a stop to that though), play his guitar and sing Tejano songs at 4:30 AM, dig through EVERYONE'S dumpsters, drive around the block going somewhere in the vicinity of 90MPH (police put a stop to this too), and most bizarely he would whip out a garden hose and spray his roof down. I kinda felt sorry for him because he was in serious need of some psychiatry or something, but he had no one, no one at all. I still drive down my old street because it's on the way to my job, and his house is boarded up now, and his yard is overgrown.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:49 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 03:55 PM       
I want to go on record as approving of this Fear and Loathing guy, let's watch him prove me wrong
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I want to go on record as approving of this Fear and Loathing guy, let's watch him prove me wrong

Yeah the whole body armor and ammo intrigue me. I hope he isn't talking about rubbers and jizz.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 04:22 PM       
I HOPE HE IS!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 05:51 PM       
Mine just put up some plastic garden fencing yesterday. I think it's kind of funny that they're the ones putting up the barrier when they're the ones in everyone else's yard. But at least it's a barrier, and now I don't have to agonize about it being impolite to put one up myself.
MAMA MIA!
Terra is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2010, 07:20 PM       
You could put one up anyway just as a show of support for their decision to do so. I did that with my gay neighbor and boy what a hissy he had. I could almost hear his nads ovulate or whatever those people do when they bend their wrists and throw down.