Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 12:08 AM       
but they're not even obituaries. They're just pictures, names, and birth-death dates of random celebrities. I double-checked the date of the paper...it's this week's paper, yet none of the dates have anything to do with this week.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 02:31 AM       
Yeah, I didn't think too much into it, but you're right. They say nothing about the celebrity who died. And there's only one that's kind of current.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 07:00 AM       
The funniest thing about the "Romams" misspelling was that it was done throughout the article. It not being anything that spellcheck would accidentally correct to, I'm left to believe that the minister who wrote the article actually believes that's what the word is. There's some pretty heinous spelling and grammar later on in it, so that's entirely possible. I was once a guest at a church surface where the reverend went on and on about something he watched on "Ofrah".
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:10 AM       
God, I hope that is the case. Maybe they thought it couldn't possibly be the Romans, since they crucified Jesus, and shouldn't really be in the bible!!
Banned
yingxuy is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 12:44 AM       
This is a defunct, and no use of paper. Then we spraypainted black, our logo and put it. Then put it in there and use it to distribute our poor paper.
teacup of sunshine
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 12:50 AM       
must be why I haven't found any in a while.

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 01:02 AM       
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 25th, 2011, 01:55 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by yingxuy View Post
This is a defunct, and no use of paper. Then we spraypainted black, our logo and put it. Then put it in there and use it to distribute our poor paper.
quoting before it gets banned.

Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 01:38 AM       
We have a publication like this in St. Louis, called The Evening Whirl. Same classic pulp-tabloid writing. It makes me think of the "Hush-Hush" newspaper in LA Confidential.

If I have occasion to get hold of a copy, I'll put it up here. Their website simply doesn't do it justice.