Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2011, 08:25 PM       
I've gotten rotisserie chickens for ~$6 and uncooked roaster chickens for ~$4 here. Life is cheap
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 05:48 PM       
Halal food from a street vendor. Crab juice or mountain dew.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 07:46 PM       
Also, not on the level of extreme couponers but my last trip I saved $88 on groceries. Just be normal about it...no fifty carts, no dumpster diving for coupons, just get stuff you use or need. There are coupon clipping services where you buy $1 off coupons for like 8 cents ea and then you don't even have to get a newspaper.

I promise it won't make you grow lady parts.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 10th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
I use to make something called the Ramen Surprise.

Here is what you do:

Keep your ramen in the fridge (makes you feel like it is real food). When you are hungry go to your fridge, close your eyes, and randomly pick a package of ramen (random flavor). Set it on the counter and then close your eyes again. Select two to three other items (anything goes). Go ahead and boil it all up, put it in a bowl, and allow it to cool at the kitchen table. While it cools go ahead and grab a shotgun, sit at the table, position your toe on the trigger, and put the barrel under your chin.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 12th, 2011, 07:10 AM       
surprise!!!