Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 03:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by FartinMowler
over 20 years ago I played a game video game at an arcade that I think was called Cherry bomber that I've never seen again that was great. I remember Galaga and some game with a Knight flying an Ostrich were around at that time.
thats probably MR DO!
Mocker
Jixby Phillips is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 03:54 PM       
Gex was voiced by Dana Gould, and people still ask him about to this day, I know about this
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 05:09 PM       

really looks close...that looks like a version of dig dug...the cherry's look the same but you would push cherrys that would drop onto creatures (I can't remember what the creatures looked like). And like Joust you jumped from platforms.

I found it...Bomb Jack

http://www.1980-games.com/us/old-gam...ack-arcade.php
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 08:18 PM       
A crappy Genesis port of a Mac game that was memorable for the entire score of Bach's Taccato & Fugue in D Minor. Anyone?
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 08:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jixby Phillips
Gex was voiced by Dana Gould, and people still ask him about to this day, I know about this
To this day I don't know what dana gould looks like, I imagine he looks like Dana Carvey with an Elliot Gould moustache.

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Dec 12th, 2006, 09:47 PM       
I remember playing 'Mr. Do's Wild Ride' in the arcade :<
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 12:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperwulf
A crappy Genesis port of a Mac game that was memorable for the entire score of Bach's Taccato & Fugue in D Minor. Anyone?
Fuck, I think I know this. Arcade game, ported to the NES as well? Gameplay was Tempest-style?
Official forum judge
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 04:50 PM       
You're getting cold.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 05:00 PM       
Okay, do you remember what the gameplay was actually like?
Official forum judge
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 07:23 PM       
Ok. Ill throw you a bone: You throw rocks at enemies (and can move your arm to adjust the direction), and start in this hallway and choose a path.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 07:35 PM       
dark castle
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 07:35 PM       
which i should have guessed in the first place from the music clue
Official forum judge
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 07:47 PM       
Thank you. The other clues were telling too much anyways.

NEXT GAME:

This innovative game featured a poorly drawn cross-hair, and when you took damage it had the possibility of impairing your vision, turning and speed, firing, and/or your radar.
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 08:00 PM       
man that's lots of games

is it star trek the arcade game
dipshed
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 08:12 PM       
still need that dog game.

I also remember that all the bosses ride cars. Any idea?

Official forum judge
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 08:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
man that's lots of games

is it star trek the arcade game
I probably shouldn't be saying anything else, but it goes back a bit further, and of course, you do operate a certain vehicle. Also, I forgot to mention that there is also a weather system that effects the terrain, and your sight and maneuverability.
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 09:05 PM       
red baron?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 09:08 PM       
Is it Battlezone or Spectre?
OH GOD
Old Dec 13th, 2006, 09:27 PM       
this thread is getting off topic its supposed to be for helping ppl figure out games they half-remember not a riddle ;(
dipshed
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 12:37 AM       
Okay guys I think I found a screenshot of the game.

any idea what it's called

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 01:19 AM       
Do you run over ducks and stuff in that game? I remembered something like that when I saw that.

HEY GUYS DO YOU REMEMBER A GAME WHERE YOU FLY A SHIP IN SPACE AND YOU VISIT TONS OF DIFFERENT PLANETS THAT ALL LOOK THE PRETTY MUCH SAME AND YOU GET DIFFERENT CREW MEMBERS THAT ARE FROM DIFFERENT SPECIES? Also, I think your robot navigation guy is called A.B.E.

That was very funny. Well done.
Official forum judge
Old Dec 14th, 2006, 10:31 AM       
Well, since I have all of you baffled, and this isnt the thread for guessing games, I was talking about Robot Tank, an Activision game for the Atari 2600.

Anyways, does anybody know the name of this Sega CD game where you play as basketball and have to jump into a net?