Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 06:00 AM       
Another time that i was maggoted was during the 2007 Rugby World Cup and i went over to my friends boyfriends place there was about 10 of us, me being the youngest. NZ was playing Portugal and as we knew it was going to be a walkover we started playing a drink a point, a try being 5 penalty being 2 as well as conversions, only that when portugal scored it was shots of tequila or apple sours, after 14 shots and about 9 Tui i fell asleep. I woke up and ran to the bathroom but didnt make it and i cleaned up the best i could with toilet paper, i then grabbed a pot and went back to sleep with my face in it

Another time (same place) i thought it would be fun to bring a 12 pack of Woodstock (Bourbon and coke in a 440ml can), started playing drinking games and long story short had to skull 3 of these down in quick succession, after i had a bit more i left an embrassing voicemail on a girl that i liked's phone, and then proceeded to go to sleep in my car with people wondering where id went. The next morning the hangover was there but i had to do some filming on a friends media project and i was cupid in a F**KING bedsheet and so i had to take the entire cast and crew there and back (7 of us) The hangover didnt help the embrassment
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 06:45 AM       
I've never gotten drunk, because as a diabetic I'm honestly worried of the consequences. :/

Alcohol speeds up the usage of carbohydrates => increased chance of hypoglycemia => possibility of having hypoglycemia while drunk => permanent brain damage or death
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 07:36 AM       
Permanent brain damage or death would not stop me drinking, mainly because those would be the results if I didn't sate my addiction. I'm now 3 out of five working for a four. Drinking through the night & going straight to work isn't a story as much as a regular occurrence. :maxburbank

If I was Max Burbank I'd be more awesome & less suck. Send him your money & bask in his glow.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 11:49 AM       
It was my aunt's wedding and somehow I ended up bartender. I was 15 and thought it would be neat to try everything. I remember nearly falling up the stairs.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 12:31 PM       
I have no recollection of my first time getting drunk.
Though the worst time is easy, it covers 3 days. The highlight: 1 1/2 days into the trip and into a drunken stupor I end up in the backstage/basement alone with a crackhead that I once considered a friend, and I had to babysit him for hours so he wouldn't start fights with other people coming in and out of the dressing rooms. Babysitting a 40some year old crackhead when you're drunk REALLLY sucks, especially when all you can think of is his wife and kids.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 31st, 2008, 12:56 PM       
Carnivore Is God, you're too considerate. ;(
Ninja in training
lumpisan is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 02:14 AM       
i think i can beat my earlier post. This happened this week (which is why io havent been here^^ I broke up with my girlfriend who left me for a man she was engaged to and didnt tell me about. SO i did fivve shots of vodka, and 3 steel resevres. I have been told i vomited, whipped out my penis, and insulted my fat female roommate profusely. all i remembe ri s the worst hangover ive ever had^^;

you stupid lemon eater
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 01:55 PM       
The first time I got drunk, I was a junior in college. I went to a party for my radio station and went wayyyy past my limit. Then I came back to my dorm room and made a bunch of ridiculous posts here at I-Mockery. True Story!
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2008, 10:28 PM       
HEY GUYS IM SORTA DRUNK RIGHT NOW!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 03:03 AM       
is it the worst
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 07:04 AM       
Hi guys! I'm really stoned and somewhat drunk right now

That was very funny. Well done.

Last edited by Zomboid : Feb 3rd, 2008 at 03:43 PM. Reason: EEK
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 3rd, 2008, 11:49 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Hi guys! I'm really stoned and somewhat drunk right now
Twins!
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 11:21 AM       
My worst experience occured a few months ago when some old Highschool classmates kept pouring me beer and dared me to keeping chugging. I didn't blackout, but I was drunker than I would have prefered. I felt sick to my stomach for an agonizing hour, and finally threw up. That feeling in my stomach remained well into the next day and I've since given up beer. Thats really the only time I've thrown up drinking, having enough experience to know that vomiting isn't very fun and I don't want to drink to that point. I now just stick to hard liquor.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 04:40 PM       
I still don't drink. I'm saving my first/worst time getting drunk for a mid-life crisis. :party
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 07:12 PM       
omg dork.

That was very funny. Well done.
Lord Felch Demon
Ninjavenom is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 10:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
I still don't drink. I'm saving my first/worst time getting drunk for a mid-life crisis.

Let's get fuuuucked up
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2008, 11:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
omg dork.
I know right?
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 9th, 2008, 11:40 AM       
What, not even a glass of wine at dinner or a beer after a long day of writing here at I-mockery?
He speaks truth!
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 01:21 AM       
When i remember how tequila smells like it makes me want to trough up, man 5 glasses is a heavy shit
Styled Executioner is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 06:01 AM       
I can't even count how many times I've got so drunk I didn't know what was going on. The worst, worst time is probably when I collapsed on the bus and was rushed to hospital in an ambulance. The whole experience was pretty horrible.

I started off the day as I would any other, getting out of bed, I did my morning routine of showering, getting dressed and all that jazz. I decided to watch 300 on that day, I went with my mate, I had an awesome time and thought that would be the end of my day. it was about 4:00, I was on the bus home. Another friend rang me and asked if I'd like to come out, my first mistake, I said yes. I got back on the bus and went back up town (Birmingham). My mates were already pretty drunk (this was my underage days so it was drinking down by a canal like a bunch of twats). They handed me my bottle, which had a litre of vodka in (it was a 2 litre bottle, god knows where they'd purchased such a vast amount from) I bought a couple of bottles of coke since I don't really like vodka. I mixed them together. I took me just under an hour to consume this two litre beast, I felt fine for another hour, then it hit hit me like a ton of shit.

I remember smoking some weed, vomiting and going to hospital. Everything else is gone, not even a blur, just plain gone.

The doctor said I was very pleseant though, which was nice.
Feel the guilt
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 07:49 AM       
That's why you shouldn't mix alcohol with soda pop: First you feel nothing, and then you get slugged by it all at once, 'cause you didn't realize how much you'd already had.
He speaks truth!
Reptilus Rex
Grossenschwamm is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 02:00 AM       
My worst time getting drunk was this past New Year's celebration. It started out ok, and I got pretty drunk. My goal was to get so drunk that I'd get a boner from something stupid. It happened! My friend has two huge femur-choppers from the early nineteen hundreds. They're giant cleavers made to chop through cow bones. I saw one and got my chub on. I was happy. But I coincidentally ate food that gave me food poisoning. I spent about 3 hours (from 11:30 to around 2:25) being drunk but knowing something was horribly wrong, and at 2:30 I started to vomit. A lot. The average human stomach has the capacity to hold 32 fluid ounces of whatever you're putting into it, and somehow I dropped the entire fluid capacity once every hour from 2:30 to 5:30, without trying to put anything back into my body. So, I had the worst 3 days of my life following all the alcohol I drank. I seriously thought I was going to die, but then I felt better on the friday after new year's, and I ended up going back to my friend's house, where we had the party, and drank some of the southern comfort I brought there the preceding monday.
My first was the new year's eve party of '06 to '07. I had never tried getting drunk before, but it turns out that even with my diabetes, I have a superhuman liver that allows me to consume about 23 drinks before I get drunk. And get drunk I did, though I remembered everything that happened that night (I never black out from drunkenness). The only thing I didn't remember was having rolled over the couch in the basement after telling everyone that I had to take a piss.
Speaking of piss, I had a fun weekend two weeks ago. I drank a lot of guinness and a bit of rum, and when I woke up for my morning ritual, I noticed that it smelled like 80 proof rum. I felt awesome, because I've long held the "belief" that a pirate would piss straight rum. I know they didn't, but anything as manly and rugged as a pirate should piss rum.
Feel the guilt
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 05:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grossenschwamm View Post
I've long held the "belief" that a pirate would piss straight rum. I know they didn't, but anything as manly and rugged as a pirate should piss rum.
Would be useful when they're stranded on an island somewhere, with no other source of alcohol in sight. Kinda nasty in a way, but they're pirates, so they should get used to it. And that kinda shit happens to pirates constantly, so yeah, that'd be cool for them.
He speaks truth!
C:enter:###
SLjimbolian is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2008, 09:54 PM       
I think it was an afterparty during senior prom and I leg dropped through someone's table after a few too many shots of Capt. Morgan's. Smart move: I ended up paying $300 in getting them a new table.