Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jun 12th, 2007, 08:39 PM       
I didn't find Silent Hill as scary as I should of because I played it several years after it's release, and it was more like "oh fuck that will kill me"

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD

Last edited by MarioRPG : Jun 12th, 2007 at 08:40 PM. Reason: typos
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 04:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Wasn't it in hospital where you also had to fight against these zombie (or whatever) babies?
No, that was the elementary school. There were only nurses and doctors with strange lumps on their backs in the hospital.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2007, 11:11 AM       
Right after playing megaman 3 I decided to jerk off to relieve some stress and when I ejaculated I thought I saw a bit of blood. I was so freaked out. Turns out it was a bit of marinara sauce from my hand. Scariest game moment EVER.
stitchfan626 is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 08:22 PM       
i almost had a panic attack after playing going through the labyrinth zone in sonic 1 and then having to listen to that infamous drowning alert. ironically, i now like the water stages in all of the 2-d sonic games
zoom
eggyolk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 08:29 PM       
give this man a medal
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 23rd, 2007, 08:44 PM       
Was anybody else chilled to the bone by that screech Lavos makes in Chrono Trigger when you were defeated by him?
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2007, 01:28 AM       
Oooh! oooh! I got another scariest moment! Or two!

SINISTAAAAAAAAAR! - Just the whole monster itself and his catcalls of RUN! RUN! RUN!...Never mind the fact I'm a ship that flies around and gets it's ass kicked.

Typing of the Dead - With all the spooky zombies throwing spooky maracas and shoes and stuff.

j/k fuck them
C:enter:###
SLjimbolian is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2007, 04:08 AM       
The diabolical laugh made by Bald Bull and Soda Popinski scared the shit outta me. Also, the intro to Splatterhouse 3 was creepy as fuck too.
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2007, 09:50 AM       
When I was 10 or 11 and playing Parasite Eve for the first time, the opening cinematic with the entire audience at Carnige Gall bursting into flames then almost immediately after when the famous rat transformation scene were terrifying I didn't play the game for like 2 months after.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Jul 24th, 2007, 12:49 PM       
The whole game of Time Traveller, the old FMV-hologram-whatever thing. To this day, I still have difficulty playing it.

Also: I've told this story a ton of times, but I'll do it once more.

I was playing Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem with a friend, and we were largely just making fun of it to ease our tension (i was young and it was dark) and swinging around Max' sword and shooting his gun at random. I went to the basement and fought this DISAPPEARING SPOOKY THING and, feeling cocky, kept moving forward, going down into the "sewers"

I go down, and Max is looking dead-straight at the camera, through me, in a pitch-black room. I don't see a door, just a light far off. I laugh and try to attack the screen and walls, until I notice the ladder I just came down is gone. I go to the light, and it's a door, and it makes the "door locked" sound a few times before pulling out, showing Max looking mournfully between the bars of a cell in an asylum.

For some reason, it REALLY scared me. I stopped playing for a while after that.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2007, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX View Post
When I was 10 or 11 and playing Parasite Eve for the first time, the opening cinematic with the entire audience at Carnige Gall bursting into flames then almost immediately after when the famous rat transformation scene were terrifying I didn't play the game for like 2 months after.
when that dog transforms oh god that made me piss myself
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 24th, 2007, 05:34 PM       
I completely forgot how many parts of that game were genuinely freaky. The Dog having its one head split into 3 and another mouth and series of eyes growing from the neck between each of them, the Crowd in Central Park turning into one sentient mass of orange goo, almost the entire Hospital Chapter was spooky, the Museum was pretty creepy too, The Ultimate Beings first form that was like a deformed baby gray alien fucking scrambling up the side of the boat.

the second game started off with the same vibe, but then was turned into a resident evil clone later on with secret labs and government conspiracy's later on. But the first part of the game was great in the high rise building when you find like 30 dead people and then one solitary person sitting in a cafe then her fucking cheeks split open, her hair and her arms fall off and she turns into some crazy monster called a Stranger.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 24th, 2007, 07:02 PM       
The hands that crawl around in blood . When I was a kid, I was a little creeped out by a couple of the scares in splatterhouse 3. I still remember the first time I entered a password and heard that child giggling :O

That was very funny. Well done.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Jul 24th, 2007, 07:43 PM       
Apparently Parasite Eve was based off a book. It would be a better game if the author's/game makers' cursory knowledge of genetics were a little more accurate.
Banned
ArrowX sucks
Old Jul 25th, 2007, 09:52 AM       
Its not based on the book its actually a direct sequel. The Japanese doctor Maeda describes a situation like what happened in NY happened in Japan but not as grand in scale. What he describes is the book's plot in its entirety, except that in the book Eve was taking control of the people in the doctors office.

They kind of keep some realism with the mitochondria in humans not being able to evolve, since in reality the genes of mitochondria are pretty degraded and can't evolve. But the ending cut scene and the second came throw that idea out the window.

EDIT: I just scored PE off of ebay, the thread renewed my wanting to play it, since I can only make it to the 4th chapter due to the 1st disk being ruined and the 2nd missing.

Last edited by ArrowX : Jul 25th, 2007 at 08:34 PM.
Needs a dispencer here.
Noodles is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2007, 08:24 PM       
I remember I was playing resident evil 4 and I was at the first part with the regenerator I knew I needed the thermal scope (It was my second time playing,but it was a while from my first game) so i ran awayand went thru the door then ran acroos the corner and was frightened by the second regenorator around the corner
Seizure Cloud
Divisible by Waffle is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2007, 11:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Also some fucked up shit happens in Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
This is definitely it for me. I fucking hate that game, and I love it immensely at the same time. %#&@
And the Norwegian died of laughter.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 27th, 2007, 10:29 PM       
when i was playing the second resident evil and you enter the interrogation room and pick up stuff then you see no zombies in the room and say well the next room will be zombie free and BAMM! the fucking liker pops in, i almost shit my pants. and when you think you are away from the regenerating zombies range they do some dhalsim shit and give you a killer hugh pretty creepy

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
My own personal jesus
Vengeful Asparagus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 29th, 2007, 11:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrowX View Post
Was that the game where theirs a part where youre in a room talking to some clown guy? Then later he runs out and u hear him scream and find his mutilated body. I was like 8 when i saw this and was so scared i couldn't even move.