Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 04:43 AM       
Ar Tonelico 2. God why the fuck is this game rated "6 and up" here? The whole thing is full of innuendos...don´t wanna know how a...let´s say a 12-year old can play this thing without going "hurr hurr...boobies" every 5 minutes...

Apart from that it´s a really good game actually, I´m suprised. Interesting story and the whole "curing a female nutcase"-mechanic is strangely appealing. Honestly, most of the game´s appeal comes from the two female leads being...unnecessarily complex...like many women are. Only in real life, your girl doesn´t develop deadly magical powers when you sort her messed up mind out with her...

But still what´s up with that innuendo-thing...really wasn´t necessary...
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 07:53 AM       
lol OxBlood, you should see the shit they show children in America. Nothing but transvestism, lewd jokes, and other innuendo that kids normally don't get but will repeat. No wonder so many of them are having children at the age of 12 lmao.

I've been playing Sega Superstars Tennis on the wii, and I'm baffled. It's....fantastic! The motion controls and the traditional controls are very accurate, and there is a lot of room for high level play. I never thought I'd say that about a game featuring Sonic and Ulala with tennis racquets.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 11:39 AM       
Ah well, our youth is fucked up beyond belief too, don´t worry. I already feel like a grumpy old man and I´m not even 30...tsk...

Concerning Ar Tonelico, I was forced to pick one of the two girls and play "her" version of the story...chose the stuck up royal bitch. Why? Because she didn´t lie to me for the first 9 hours of the game. If there´s one thing I can´t stand, it´s emotional betrayal, be it real life or part of a fictional story.

Then again, I can now apparently amplify my girls songpower via kick-ass-space-laser-station-thingy...sure, why not. Or use her fanclub for bonusses...or...equip those gals...don´t know how they equip them but it works.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 12:36 PM       
Getting back into TF2 now that I'm not butthurt about THAT FUCKING HAT.

Had a pretty amazing Spy run last night. It's been awhile since I had a good game running Spy.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 02:40 PM       
I have to somehow transfer all my saves onto a new xbox. Do I need a giant sd card?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 04:40 PM       
USB stick. 1 GB should hold ALL of your saves. As far as downloadable content... not so much of that. Although, I do have Ikaruga on mine, so I can play it at anybody's house.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 04:44 PM       
Just detatch your HDD?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 05:00 PM       
That won't work. Unless you have a transfer cable.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 05:11 PM       
Take your HDD off one xbox and plug it into the new one doesnt work? Worked fine for back at christmas.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 05:19 PM       
And it didn't for me.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 05:32 PM       
it worked for me but every arcade game i had was now a trial unless i was constantly connected to xbox live

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 05:34 PM       
You need to transfer the licenses to your new console. Or be logged in.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/sy...ensemigration/

I had to dig deep to find that.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
thanks for that dude

frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 07:03 PM       
No prob. It PISSED ME OFF.
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 07:24 PM       
Gauntlet Legends! Who knew power leveling on the N64 could be so epic?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 09:41 PM       
I love Gauntlet.
taco loving zombie
Old Aug 4th, 2010, 10:30 PM       
o i loved gauntlet legends in the n64 is especially awesome with friends i was always chossing the barbarian or whatever he was

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 01:56 AM       
Just Cause 2. I likes it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 10:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Just detatch your HDD?
Its from my roommates xbox to one of the new kinect ready xboxs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
You need to transfer the licenses to your new console. Or be logged in.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/support/sy...ensemigration/

I had to dig deep to find that.
Thank you It still sounds like a pain but doable at least.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DougClayton4231 View Post
Gauntlet Legends! Who knew power leveling on the N64 could be so epic?
Quote:
Originally Posted by darkvare View Post
o i loved gauntlet legends in the n64 is especially awesome with friends i was always chossing the barbarian or whatever he was
I like Dark Legacy a lot better, basically the same thing as gauntlet 64 with more stages. Also, each different character you have to level up seperately.
taco loving zombie
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 11:31 AM       
dark legacy is the one for cube dreamcast and ps2?

SKATASTIC
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 12:50 PM       
^yeah.
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 01:27 PM       
I heard that that one sucked because they didn't upgrade any of the sounds or graphics lol. Man, Gauntlet Legends brings back a lot of good memories.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 03:00 PM       
I heard Gauntlet: Seven Sorrows was pretty bad.
With More Yes Than Ever
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 06:08 PM       
Is Midway dead yet? They really ran that company into the fucking ground after the N64 era.

I'm playin' some Neo Geo. Good lord is it fantastic!
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 5th, 2010, 07:26 PM       
They died.