Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 13th, 2012, 10:44 PM        I-mock vet in DC needed
Hey, I'm about to perform a wedding in DC, but in order to be registered as a minister, I have to have someone write an affidavit that you live in DC, know me, and can vouch that I have good moral character.

Does any of the vets that are still around live in DC? :<
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 08:48 AM       
wat
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 14th, 2012, 11:04 AM       
Two friends of mine are getting married in DC and asked me to be their minister. I'm not registered as a minister, and in order to do this, I did a lot of paperwork. Everything is in order except an affidavit from someone living in DC saying they know me and I'm of good moral character.

My only problem is I don't think I know anyone who currently lives in DC.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 11:43 AM       
That's a pretty interesting ask. Nothing says 'sanctity of marriage' like cheating at a moral standards test.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 16th, 2012, 09:03 PM       
Who says it's cheating? We're a reputable sort. I sincerely hope you're able to find someone, MLE.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 01:34 AM       
i actually thought this was comic con related asking for someone with knowldege about dc comics

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 09:34 PM       
^ lol

If you were going to marry people in dc are they from dc? If so I feel like they should be able to provide people that know you then.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 09:51 PM       
I spent a few days in DC once.
You may already be there.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jul 17th, 2012, 11:28 PM       
Gay marriage hasn't been enacted in Maryland yet, so the wedding is being done in DC. We don't know anyone down there. I'll likely ask people from work for help.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:10 AM       
i lived near dc for 20-some years but that wouldn't help. good luck.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:11 PM       
Oh it's a gay marriage? Count me out.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 12:24 PM       
OUT OF TINY UMBRELAS HELL BE RIGHT BACK HE JUST HAS TO GO TO THE STORE
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 18th, 2012, 01:05 PM       
ha ha ha ha ha ^
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 19th, 2012, 05:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Oh it's a gay marriage? Count me out.
I disagree - marriages should always be cheery. It's a happy occasion.
You may already be there.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 09:47 AM       
I dont live in DC but Ill be there next week and I can lie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 11:25 AM       
Everyone knows that only black people live in DC and the blacks don't like us.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 20th, 2012, 12:22 PM       
dc has like the highest murder rate so just being from somewhere else should vouch for your morality
PREHENSILE LABIA
RAVER141 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 5th, 2013, 09:39 PM       
There's a mosque right next door to me that caters for gay marriages, though i am in Sheffield England. Pm me if that's any use.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2013, 02:25 PM       
But no one ever PM's you.