Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 10:56 PM       
The world may never know.
Oh, and there's some kid in my neighborhood, he's 16 or something, who insists that he's pretty much the new Tony Hawk. Makes me lol every time. He's one of those kids who's still trying to learn how to do an ollie, after four years of 'skating', and insists he's a skater.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:31 AM       
When I worked in the piano store, there was an aging concert pianist who gave lessons on Monday nights. He was really snooty and wanted to be treated like a celebrity. When Christmas came around one year, he gave me a card with his "autograph" signature inside and told me, "You keep that...when I die it'll be worth $20,000."

I think that's more under the category of "delusional" than "liar", really.

Anyway, I've watched enough Antiques Roadshow to know that a Christmas card from George Washington, complete with Martha's enclosed recipe for apple crumble, probably wouldn't fetch $20,000. I still have the card somewhere, though.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 08:48 AM       
There are these annoying whorish freshman girls in my neighborhood who have a knack for cornering you into long, retarded conversations if you run into them. Last night, they tried to get me into doing ecstasy (who the hell takes ecstasy while sitting around in a park?), so I came up with some bullshitted story about how I just crashed my bike and had a concussion, and needed to get home to go to the ER. I didn't even need to ACT; dumbasses believed I had one, even though I wasn't bleeding, limping, or showing any signs of a concussion, or ANY injury.
Moral of the story: Bullshitting dumb people is fun.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 11:48 AM       
My older brother is a compulsive liar to the most ridiculous degree. From stories of celebrities/Playboy Bunnies/FBI Agents that he has dated (whom he also met at strip clubs) to random rich people giving him stuff and taking him on trips.

Oh, and he knows everyone in town and how to get everywhere (yet he always gets lost going to my place).

I think the funniest time was when he graduated high school, our Aunt and cousin were late to the ceremony and saw him the next day to congratulate him. He told them there was a big applause and everyone stood up clapping when his name was called and he got his degree (like, the entire stands and school and maybe even the pope). Sure I got beat up for calling him out on it (only mom and dad gave a crap), but it was worth it.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 01:14 PM       
I habitually lie to my close friends but only for a few moments at a time. Mostly if I think of a good joke that sounds better as a story or to get a quick rise out of them. Or if something is so outrageous I would think they would figure it out in seconds.

When I was younger I had my friend convinced for months though that Buff Bagwell was elected president of the internet.

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Sep 22nd, 2009 at 01:17 PM. Reason: others
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 01:44 PM       
My bf does something that I guess is technically lying. It's like a reflex. If we're watching a commercial about osteoporosis drugs, he says, "I have osteoporosis." We both know how ridiculous it sounds and no one takes it seriously when he does it.

I thought it was isolated to him, but one of my doctors did it the other day so maybe it's just a guy thing.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 01:56 PM       
yep...GUYS ARE AWESOME...ALL THE TIME.

Truer words were never spoken.

I also borderline sometimes. This guy wanted to hang out and I didn't feel like dealing with him so I told him "My cousin is getting home from prison so I have to see him." He's actually a correctional officer so he technically is getting home from prison.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
...under a false name
Todd Grayson

OR OR OR

Carston Penniger
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:12 PM       
Rick Square-Jaw
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:14 PM       
A cutsey little girl name
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:16 PM       
Morgan
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Le Fag
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:24 PM       
a cutesy little girl name that's been used before?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:28 PM       
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:30 PM       
Yeah, I figured that was you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:34 PM       
Yukiko didn't message you.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:40 PM       
that's one of the reasons facebook sucks, you can see friends' interactions if you've participated in them.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 04:47 PM       
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 05:38 PM       
See, now I'm going to be really self-conscious.
Token Bleeding Heart
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 05:53 PM       
What's even worse is when it randomly decides to update you on a whole string of wall-to-wall conversations between two friends, so your whole wall is one conversation. Makes me feel like a creeper.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 06:49 PM       
Good thing I don't give much of a shit, eh?

But seriously, there are people on one of my facebook accts who stalk me fairly effectively that way
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 08:50 AM       
That's the Daily Mail. The Daily Mail.

It's like Sun Magazine.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 09:46 AM       
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 02:35 PM       
I use the nothing is wrong, everything is fine lie all the time. Useful to avoid fighting but eventually just builds up.