Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 04:56 PM       
:obligatorytitsorgettehfuckout
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2010, 05:02 PM       
Welcome aboard, Spooky.

Note how the form was filled out there, Shadow.
You may already be there.
Forum Virgin
spookware is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 01:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
YOU'RE WELCOME

Perth?

I do put my head down in Perth but not when i'm on a oil rig raping the earth for Gas.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2010, 05:03 AM       
Oh, the ACTUAL ocean. Ok.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 05:29 AM       
its cool that you have internets in them oil rigs ^.^
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 12:47 PM       
What's a Perth?
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 12:52 PM       
A hip hop crew.

Tanuki is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 12:52 PM       
Well, I joined two years ago but never actually posted on here...so...

Age-Turned 20 this year. Whoo!
job- I'm a college student, but other than that I volunteer at the humane society.
where are you at?- Maryland
how did you find out about this site?- Actually, there was a link to your "Dead Alive" review once on the wikipedia page for the movie.
what's your favorite thing about the site?- Anything having to do with reviewing movies.
why did you start posting- Because I like you guys. :3
Level of Educ.- Junior in college
hobbies- Collecting toys, gaming, hiking, sewing, writing, cosplay
fav. music/band- Hard to say...I do wanna say that I think one of the new vocaloids, GUMI, sounds pretty good, especially her song "Our 16bit Warz." As for American artists, I really like Lita Ford.
fav. book- I just got Megaman Megamix and I really like it.
fav. movie- The Mystery Science Theater version of Puma Man.
Fav. Video Game- Don't ask me that! There's too many! Though I've been hooked on BlazBlue lately...
fav. food- Crab
In high school you were voted most likely to...- Heheh, no one liked me in high school... *sulk*
Is there anything else we should all know about you?- I hope to work in the gaming industry someday.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 08:52 PM       
Are you Japanese?

Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Are you Japanese?
No, why does that matter?

If you are asking because of the username, I think the real-life Japanese Raccoon-Dogs are cute. And yes, I know the mythology behind Tanukis.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 09:59 PM       
It's okay, Tadao isn't Japanese either.

JUST SOME METHED-OUT CHINAMAN.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 10:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuki View Post
hobbies- cosplay
Banned

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 10:56 PM       
I know all about Tanuki, I was just wondering if you were Japanese. Why are you so defensive about it?
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 13th, 2010, 11:01 PM       
Clearly she's racist.

Old Aug 14th, 2010, 08:27 AM       
Quote:
I know all about Tanuki, I was just wondering if you were Japanese. Why are you so defensive about it?
Heh, sorry...I'm used to being forced to defend myself because of my interests; you know what I mean? Not every anime fan/cosplayer is the same, but some people seem to think they are. I'm glad this place is much more relaxed.

Cute bunny, by the way. Is it yours or just some random rabbit?

Last edited by Tanuki : Aug 14th, 2010 at 09:31 AM. Reason: Spelling errors
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 10:00 AM       
It's his candy. Don't get in the van!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 10:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
*Generic comment about building railroads
I almost made an adjustment for state and ethnicity but then stopped for fear that Tadao would get all butthurt about it.

Then he could come back at me with some real zinger about the Dreyfus Affair or French concentration camps or kick-a-ginger day or something.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 10:58 AM       
What day is kick a ginger day this year?
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 11:17 AM       
Tuesday.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 11:41 AM       
Children still do that?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 12:21 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanuki View Post
Heh, sorry...I'm used to being forced to defend myself because of my interests; you know what I mean? Not every anime fan/cosplayer is the same, but some people seem to think they are. I'm glad this place is much more relaxed.

Cute bunny, by the way. Is it yours or just some random rabbit?
A 20 year old woman who likes to dress in costumes and has yellow fever? I APPLAUD YOUR INTERESTS!
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 14th, 2010, 02:21 PM       

Old Aug 14th, 2010, 02:23 PM       
Quote:
A 20 year old woman who likes to dress in costumes and has yellow fever? I APPLAUD YOUR INTERESTS!
Hey, it's not like I dress in costumes every damn day. And what do you mean by Yellow Fever? It's not like I want to live in Japan or something.